Reviews for My Brother!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
good go on
avengeme chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
great chapter cant wait for the next
mdauben chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Thanks for the nice long chapter today! As always I enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Emma. The rest of the friends were fun, too. I'll be looking forward to seeing how events work out this year in your story.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Update immediately, please!
Moist Larry chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
I'm from America (this might be a family thing), but anytime we have mashed potatoes and meat together we call it a holiday plate.
usernames are for losers chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Love it, read all the chapters to this as rewards to myself during studying, and I can't wait for more. As for the mince 'n' tatties question, I'm from Scotland too so I'm of no help there.
harryginny9 chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
awesome
Emperor Andross chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
Bangers and Mash if its sausages and mash potatoes in Australia, don't know about mince.
Clockwise02 chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Nice to see Dumbledore being responsible. While evil Dumbledore was fun for awhile, its nice to read this version again. Also really liked the mana idea, as it makes sense to be able to pull the raw magic out of ingredients. As for your question i believe the first book was about 90k words and the last was around 200k if that helps.
Skychild101 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
and something tells me that plan would be having the creevys siging the slip. Great chappie and thanks for the shout out thing for me even though i had no idea i had suggestsed that but i guess thats what happens for not reading this story in such a long time so i forget what i wrote...

anyways.

:v
JibbsRibbsNCISMOTIVELover2014 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Love it again! My answer to the last question is A LOT! (notice the sarcasm)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
good go on
avengeme chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
great chapter hope demelza's sister is a witch
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Awesome chapter! Love the new wards - the Dursleys got exactly what was coming to them!
nairn1572 chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Maybe Colins mother could be a chemist? I'm to young to understand how they used to develop photos, but my family used to take ours to the chemist to develop and after a week or so we would get them back. Just a thought, because it might be an interesting way to explain Colins fascination with cameras.
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »