Reviews for My Brother!
secretlovers chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
i like this. everytime someone says theirs is original. it's not and i just want to bang my head against a wall. but you actually stayed true to your word and i enjoyed this
Clockwise02 chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
As a long veteran of this site I had almost given up hope for the HP section. Most writers seemed to be writing the same 5 or 6 plots over and over again. So after months away i stumble across this story with less than 200 reviews and thought why not...and before i knew it it was 3am and I had read up to the current chapter. The interactions, the flow, the humor it really captured and held my attention. You are an amazing story teller. The only flaw i would really point out is that a few times there have been words missing from sentences so just be on the watch for that. Also please don't let the lack of reviews kill your interest in writing this story its a diamond in a very, very rough area.
Celia chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
The best Harry's sister fanfic I have read in a long time! I was laughing a lot, and my brother asked me why... I may be joining FanFiction, so soon you will be getting reviews from a member! Oh, and maybe Colin's Mum is a vet, that would be interesting.
mdauben chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Well I'm finally caught up on your story! I think you are doing a great job of creating differences in your story based on the existence of Harry's sister both in plot and characterization. I'll be looking forward to your next update eagerly.
mdauben chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
An exciting chapter with some interesting variations on canon. For what it's worth I can't understand why people would complain about your chapters being too long. As good as your writing is ill take all I can get! ;-)
mdauben chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I just started reading your story and I like what I've seen so far. I love Harry's protective feelings for his sister and how they stick together. It was because of this that I was a bit surprised that Harry would agree to go off to Hpgwarts by himself and leave Emma behind.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
good go on!
avengeme chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
how many are going to die? please dont kill any of harry or emma's friends. kill malfoy or a slytherin no gryfindors
JibbsRibbsNCISMOTIVELover2014 chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Loved it and was excited for an update.
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Actually, I've seen stories with far worse grammar than this - at least we can understand what you're writing. Some authors totally butcher the English language and it gets on my nerves, so I applaud you for being one of the better spellers.

And I love the storyline. A lot. Now if Harry/Ginny happens, it'll feel natural, not the 'Oh, I'm suddenly in love with the creepy fan girl' in HBP.
beccaginny'mellarkturner chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
wow this is amazing i love it, and i love emma so much. i love how you've mixed your own ideas with the original storey its great. keep writting
becca x
lightbabe chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Loved it! I am looking forward to reading more!
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
You haven't made him cocky. A the most he is has a maturer way of going about things.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 14 . 10/3/2012