Reviews for My Brother!
MuggleCreator chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
Poor Demelza. Loved Harry's speech. Oh, Harry, forget about that paper. Ooh er, is this the night Moody will be attacked?
Okanee chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
NOOO! since you put that about the patronus discovery i have a dread feeling in my gut every time you put something in the end of every chapter...please! dont turn this fic in a drama family i dont think my heart could handle it!
i love your fic! see you soon!
fiction writer 528 chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
didn't umbit- sorry umbridge say that she was related to the selwyns
Zenobia Honeypot chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
Go with Patroni Guild!
kateplay chapter 32 . 3/7/2014
Another great chapter I was almost thinking Greyback himself was going to show up to the meeting I will also be interested to see if you go the fake moody of cannon route with Harry and Emma seeing him so much they should notice him not being the real one easy

also I cannot wait till you get to the ootp chapters cannot see this Harry rolling over and letting her use her Quill on him
Fuyutaro son chapter 32 . 3/4/2014
as always, great chapter, i really enjoyed it.
MuggleCreator chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
Ooh...great stuff. I may end up bookmarking this chapter for use when idea-gathering for my own werewolf rights chapters...
SonofBlack chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
Love the way it is developing. Please update soon :)
HeRonLove chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
That was a great chapter.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
I love it!
triggbc chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
I saw this story just a few days ago. This's very different and really great story so far. I loved all the characters (both canon and OC, especially Harry as powerful and researcher) and their interactions. It's really good that Harry's doing all his researches himself and isn't rely upon anyone for this. Hope it will continue in this way, and also hope you don't make Harry involve with Cho. I'm supporting your pairings that you wrote in summary.
TheDoctor'sAmazingCompanion chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
This was a great chapter, I enjoyed it a lot. I like the werewolves and the Defence Guild's plans.
mdauben chapter 32 . 3/1/2014
It was great to see a new update today. Some interesting developments with the guild and their support of werewolves. I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 32 . 3/1/2014
Let's hope the group doesn't buckle under the pressure they are willingly putting on their shoulders.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 31 . 2/20/2014
This story is absolutely briliant. I really like how you portrayed your OC, Emma. She's a perfect mix of both her parents and Harry and I really like how you made her have a posative effect on Percy as well. Please keep writing this story and don't give up. This story is one of the very best stories on this whole website and I just have to say congradulations for that! My Brother is by far, one of my very favorite stories! Great job!
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »