Reviews for My Brother!
PotterfanDJM chapter 30 . 9/28/2013
Solid chapter all around. Hopefully we'll hear more from Bill, as he's one of my favorite Weasleys. Speaking of characters dropping in, any chance Mad Eye will introduce Harry to his favorite mentee, Tonks? And why doesn't Harry ask Mad Eye for his opinions regarding the guild?

Can't wait for more!
kateplay chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
just found this story and loving it so far cannot wait to see how Emma being around changes things in the future like Harry's second year and if he and Ginny will get together sooner than in cannon amongst other things
Guest chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
Looking forward to next chapter. Update soon please!
Clockwise02 chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
Oh man that coin toss had me cracking up. Emma is such a boss. As far as the guild stuff is concerned its very intriguing reading about a Harry is willing to use courts to affect change like in real life instead of having him stroll into the wizengamot, yell at them how backwards they are, and have everyone nod their heads and agree like some other stories (you know the ones). Oh yeah and good interpretation of Percy's anger. Breakups like that always hurt and are a good explanation for throwing himself into his work. So kudos for humanizing a character everybody loves to dehumanize.
TheGirlGroupWriter chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
Please try posting sooner I know it takes a while to write but could you try posting weekly? It would be shorter chapters but I love this story and have been following it for several months. And Ps I think that Emma and Fred are perfect together even if he is a few years older :).
CrystalEarth chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
This is a very awesome story! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
only one minor nit - Legilimency spel is 'Legilimens' . Or if you are as annoyed with dog Latin as I am - Legus Limen would be the proper form. If you are interested it translates to: "read over the treshold/barrier" that is not the direct translation but the meaningful one btw.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
Please continue the story!
LeprechaunJV chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
Hope this means Percy's head gets screwed on correctly and he doesn't go against family... in favour of ministry.
Reader AZ chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
Now before I teach you anything, the both of you must first, unfortunately, learn what it feels
Dumbledore would never say ‘the both of you’ as it is bad grammar.
elmoryakhan chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
Its good that this chapter provides a a better explanation for Percy's estrangement from family.
Nano0429 chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
I really liked the chapter. I like your explanation for how the Potters had their link enhanced by proximity, and I also like how Emma may possibly change how Percy reacts in OotP. Sucks that he got dumped like that, though.

Also, the new story seems likable enough, and I'll take the time to read it and see if I like it when you get it published. I won't guarantee that I'll like it, as I'll admit that this stuff usually isn't my cup of tea, but either way, I'm looking forward to it.
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
That's a perfect reason for Percy to become work-focused!
Good on you Emma!
mwinter1 chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
Would have been cool to see watchdog Emma control the twins when her and Percy came down for cake. Awaiting more.
harryginny9 chapter 30 . 9/23/2013