Reviews for My Brother!
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
You are so talented I envy you. Are you sure you're not Rowling's long lost child?
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
No, he can't die...HE'S FIVE BOOKS TOO EARLY!
Cm00sep1e chapter 34 . 7/14/2014
Hey man, I love the story line so far and I just got up to this chapter. This is my first review and you're doing really well, but where's ch 35? It's been 2 months since you posted 34 and you make it sound like you have it planned up to 36, so I was hoping that they could come out soon. Regardless I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Also, just curious but are Ginny and Harry ever going to get together? Thanks, you rock!
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Haha! I was thinking the same thing when Hermione said 'well I expect nothing less from a place that has whinging in the title'
I started shipping Emma and Colin from their first interaction but I hope that you don't kill Colin in this story like what happened with the book
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
HARRY!
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
the whole 'tickle Hermione' thing was SO ADORABLE!
And the whole 'Potter..as in Harry Potter?' reaction was funny.
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
I can't wait to see (or rather imagine?) The look on that Malfoy's face when Emma gets sorted
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Hahaha! Last part..too funny...can't breathe...
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
That's why it was called three hundred!
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Why 300? Why name the chapter that?
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
They don't. It's not as abstract as other things they could emulate. But, it's not visual enough.
I think Voldemort is up there with debentures.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
Update soon please .. Oh and proof Hermione wrong cus she actin like a jealous little girl ..
Guest chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
omg...the part where thy support remus is reallly...well i cant make it in words...but it made me...awwww...
LadyB3lla chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
So looking forward to the upcoming chapters xD
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 34 . 6/20/2014