Reviews for My Brother!
Revliledpembroke chapter 26 . 8/9
I've seen the Neville/Luna pairing before, and I don't actively dislike it (like say, any Snape/Sirius/Lucius/Draco and Hermione pairing), but it always seemed to be people pairing the spares: Ron and Hermione, Harry and Ginny, Neville and Luna. But now you have a much bigger group of people, so they aren't the spares, and it always made a heck of a lot of sense to me that Luna would end up with the descendant of a world famous magizoologist, who literally wrote the book on magical creatures. But it's your fic, and it isn't an awful pairing, so, write on.
Revliledpembroke chapter 24 . 8/9
Why on Earth would Dark Wizards be unable to cast a Patronus? How else are they able to control the Dementors? Offering them victims will only go so far.
RosalieGinnySwan chapter 10 . 8/8
Whenever someone made the stairs fall out from under Harry and his book bag was cut with a severing charm that scene was in another story almost exactly exept the names were changed
Revliledpembroke chapter 23 . 8/8
I've legitimately always wondered how on Earth Hermione (and in your story, Harry) saw Harry's (and Emma's) super expensive present and thought "Yes, it could totally be from the serial killer who has been in jail for ten years and has access to SOOOOO many resources that he can buy the most expensive broom on the market. Even if he stole it (or the perfume) that would have been reported." I still don't know hiw he actually did it.
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 8/8
I know really abusive Durselys is a very common thing in fanfics, but I'd think someone would notice two children from the same house being underfed. It's one thing to miss a boy who has always been small and skinny being small and skinny, it's another thing to miss a brother sister pair being small and skinny while the cousin they live with is a whale. It also becomes more evident when the girl is wearing second generation hand-me-downs and the whale is the only one with anything obviously new. I'm fairly certain that that evidence would be enough for me, if I was an educator, to attempt to stick my nose where it doesn't belong. Dudley constantly beating up his cousin (and maybe cousins) would be the final nail in the coffin.
I absolutely love this fanfiction - best one I've ever read
comfyboy168 chapter 38 . 7/29
Dear Oracle2Phoenix:
This chapter...even though I waited for a long time (Thought u gave up) lived up to my expectations...for me personally...make harry and hermione go to the ball and maybe ship them( if she's not going with Krum) so thanks and keep us posted with wonderful fics
Harry chapter 1 . 7/28
I really liked it it's a good story so far.P.S my name is actually Harry don't judge
mckertis chapter 7 . 7/29
Right, chapter 7 and it's just too stupid for me to continue reading this trash.
mckertis chapter 5 . 7/29
I say, your Harry is absolutely pathetic. "Protect your sister", except not, let her suffer alone. You made him even more of a pussy than he is in the books ! Quite an achievement.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 38 . 7/25
Interesting plot.
ghostvu chapter 38 . 7/25
I am almost at a loss for words with this fic, not only is it extremely well written, but I absolutely love the turns you've taken with the series original plot. I love the choices you've had Harry make in regard to the story and Emma's relationship with Harry is written exactly how I would assume and relationship he would have with a sister to be considering how he was raised, aka extremely close, trusting and protective. I am also pleasantly surprised that for once a Harry Potter oc fic doesn't follow the exact lines of the original story and include elements and plots that make the story even better than the original. I highly look to finding out the secret of the seven patroni and how you will expand upon this story, so good luck with future chapters!
Joyce chapter 4 . 7/24
Emma and I share a birthday
sharpraptor chapter 38 . 7/24
Hey :) I love the story, read the whole thing in 3 days and it was only that long because i tried to ration it towards the end. The first few books worth of story was unfallable, amazing! The 4th year stuff atm, while still very good is, in my opinion, too busy. I feel like you have too many story lines going on and as such not managing to focus on one imparticular. Though i recognise that this may be something deliberately done to create the feeling of overwhelmingness that the Potters are feeling at the moment.

I have to say i love the portrayel of the Potters. Emma is adorable and i love the dynamic she brings to the group. Harry has been shown very well with his need to protect her, looking after his friends and otherwise being clueless about girls. I personally hope you wrap up the situation with Ron and Hermione, or at least divulge some more information as to why they practically backstabbed him and didnr even pretend to listen to reason. Also why Hermione has been so negative about their fast tracking?
Anyway, I hope my review is ok. And I hope that this story us still active :)

keep it up

SharpRaptor
This story is really good one of he best ones I've read and please update when you find the time!
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »