Reviews for My Brother!
BIGFAN chapter 38 . 9/2/2016
HOLY SHUTTLECOCK PLEASE UPDATE. I SWEAR TO MERLIN I WILL REVIEW EVERYDAY IF I HAVE TO JUST TO GET YOU WRITING PLEASE WHO DOES HARRY TAKE TO DANCE?
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 38 . 8/27/2016
Finally caught up, I started reading ages ago, love the story so far by the way, please post again soon!
gredforge4eva chapter 38 . 8/26/2016
plzzz update quickly... can't wait for the next chapter
Nik1627 chapter 38 . 8/16/2016
Omg! Awesome! I love this chapter just like any other!
Seamus chapter 38 . 8/14/2016
Im sry i can't sign in to tell u this, but u r one of my favorite authors on this site. I love this story, and it's the only in progress story I follow w/o a set upload date. I do have one request. Could u write a short recap of the previous chapter at the beginning of new ones?I love u r story, but often find myself confused at certain aspects, as I read other fics in between updates. It would be helpful and not interrupt the flow of the story as much . Thx, and u r awesome.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/11/2016
I need the next chapter. It's AMAZING please update soon. I kinda do think it would have been cure for Emma and Cedric to go the dance toget her
Guest chapter 38 . 8/11/2016
kill umbridge... and draco
Revliledpembroke chapter 38 . 8/9/2016
Using a Patronus damages the soul? Then why the fuck would it be the only way to fight Dementors, creatures that feed on the soul? And to fight off a Lethifold. It makes more sense that a happy memory would fight off creatures that make you relieve your worst memories (especially since Dementors were supposed to represent JK's depression), than whatever cockamamie idea you have. Oh, wait, I'm not qualified to judge that, because you haven't yet mentioned your idea to us yet.
Revliledpembroke chapter 37 . 8/9/2016
Again... Get on with it. Reading this story for nine hours, the last two or three being about this "terrible secret" that's just "too terrible" to talk about just makes me bored, angry, frustrated, and impatient with you for dealing in all this melodrama. Get on with story. We all know you have to reveal it, you've spent so much time talking about it, you might as well do it and be done with it so you can move on with the plot. Instead, you're finding ways to lengthen an already long story.
Revliledpembroke chapter 36 . 8/9/2016
I dunno if it's because I've been awake for 8 hours (and it's ten A.M) or something else, but I really wish you'd just get on with it. You've been hinting at this "terrible secret" for quite a while now. Either tell us or don't. Don't tease, or only tease for a chapter or two. You took like 20 chapters to name Harry's defense group, you spent an inordinate amount of time telling us about the problems of Demelza (which can really be summed up with "her parents are pricks), you spent more time discussing the one OWL Emma and Harry were taking than the books took to describe the Trio taking all of their OWLs (especially aggravating because they should have been taking it when Slughorn first appeared to test Emma and Harry defeated the trolls and acknowledged his mastery in silent spell casting, something that wasn't on the OWLs and the Sixth years learn for their NEWTs. I'm starting to feel like the people cutting in when the nun from Castle Anthrax: "Get on with it!"

Also, why on Earth would Ron think Harry would enter himself when he wasn't even there? At least canon Ron had some small reason to believe as he did. And Hermione? I get that she's supposed to be a touch jealous of the two getting the opportunity the Potter's have been given, but it seems more like she has the diary or another Horcrux and is being possessed.
Revliledpembroke chapter 35 . 8/9/2016
Good, you had them sit their OWLs, taking two days, even though the Charms OWL was a two hour test and then a practical exam. In fact, the major hold up seemed to be the limited never of examiners and a wish to not overwhelm the students. I have no idea what Harry and Emma were doing in their two days in HELL.
Revliledpembroke chapter 34 . 8/9/2016
You said something about Veela being another type of witch a chapter or two ago. I meant to comment on it then, but you mentioned it near the beginning of the chapter and I forgot by the end. I don't think they are a type of human, since Veela are noted for their ability to morph into a bird form and throw fireballs. Also, Fleur's wand has a veela hair core, meaning it's roughly on par with such magical ingredients as dragon heartstring, phoenix feathers, and unicorn hair. That doesn't sound like an offshoot of humanity to me, it sounds like an entirely different magical race.

Also, I'm not sure about the NEWTs being independent research projects. Seventh years taking them just seem to study a whole lot. Also, the T I'm NEWTs stands for Test, and I don't really know any test that has you do an independent study project for it. A test is where you answer questions or demonstrate competency in your subject. Some will have essays, but usually the independent study project is separate.
Revliledpembroke chapter 29 . 8/9/2016
I'm rather impressed that Sirius managed to send a letter to Harry and Emma roughly 4 years before he escapes Azkaban (that letter was dated 89). He must have taken Divination. Given what Harry's actual OWL was in his fifth year, I'm more inclined to believe Harry already passed his NEWT than just "proving himself worthy." He was asked to cast spells silently and that's a Sixth year thing. Emma probably passed her OWL between the written test and the potions brewed.
Revliledpembroke chapter 28 . 8/9/2016
Why was Hermione surprised at the lack of sexism? I hardly think any wizard beat in a duel by a witch would think women were inferior.
Revliledpembroke chapter 27 . 8/9/2016
I'm a little annoyed you mentioned the "police racism" angle in a story that is set in the 90's. While the Rodney King riots happened at about this time (somewhere around there), that was one incident in one city, and really wouldn't have affected the English school children much, if at all, other than being something deplorable they might have heard on the telly.

The funny thing is, to me at least, at least one of the "examples" given of police racism is part of the tragic back story of the black cop in Die Hard. A kid with a toy gun, modified to look extra real, was pointing it at people in a park. How would the police know it's a kid with a toy, and not a lunatic midget (or just a really short person) with a real gun? It's an unfortunate incident and entirely preventable, but I'm fairly certain I would want someone to shoot a lunatic who is pointing a gun at me. Now, if the kid had been at home, safely playing violent video games, instead of being outside, everything would be fine. Remember this public service announcement: going outside is dangerous. Don't do it.
894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »