Reviews for My Brother!
D chapter 27 . 12/10/2013
I want emma and Collin to date
Cici chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I'm only on chapter three but I love this story
mandii.cat chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
This book is addictive. You really need to write more.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/25/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE: this is AMAZING. Really, really good!
Clockwise02 chapter 31 . 11/20/2013
Yes! your back...and I'm late. But anyway good start for Goblet. Interesting choice for Fudge's wand to be stolen though it was totally worth it just to to read about Harry's magical flashbang. Also that scene with Albert made crack up in public so well played. Your Luna is such a troll.
harryginny9 chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
thanks..fantastic
kitty254781 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Just a heads up Morag's last name is McDougal, its says her name in book 1
Lilykees chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
I really like this story. I hope Harry wakes up and gets together with Ginny soon.
heronlove chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
That was a great chapter. I enjoy reading about the new characters you developed but I do miss the Trio's friendship and Hermione and Ron relationship in this fic. I love the werewolf organization that they have started.
Mr.Oakzzz chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
Nice chapter! )
I must say, I was a little surprised when Harry asked them to check their wands and none was gone. But you solved it in a good way, this really should get Fudge into some trouble! (God knows he deserves it...)
Also, I loved Luna's and Albert's interaction. Only Luna would talk to her friends about a friend of hers who got a new job and "conviniently" leave out that the job in question was the post of Minister of Magic.

All in all, great chapter!
FreelanceBum chapter 31 . 11/15/2013
so did they ever get a second bed in that room?

Also glad to see an update, kutgw
RedRangerBelt chapter 31 . 11/15/2013
That was a really cool chapter. Is the Guild going to find out that Crouch senior has a son, and said son was the person that cast the Dark Mark, not to mention tried to kill Harry and the rest of the Guild? How long are Ron and Hermione going to keep dancing around each other, not realizing they both like each other as more than friends? And for that matter, when will the rest of the Guild find girlfriends/boyfriends, since they're all going to be teenagers by the time they get to Hogwarts? What are Harry and Emma currently doing in their studies and how are they progressing in said studies?
Riku Uzumaki chapter 31 . 11/15/2013
You borrowed the name "Solar Flare" from Dragon Ball, didn't you?
mwinter1 chapter 31 . 11/15/2013