Reviews for My Brother!
Elzebel chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! I never thought of a scenario like this before and I love the concept a lot! I understand you have other commitments and such, but I would love for you to update again soon! I can't wait for Ginny and Harry to get together!
Secrets223 chapter 34 . 11/25/2014
Please update this is my favorite fanfiction and it's absolutely amazing. Please update really soon or at least tell the people that love this fanfiction why you stopped. It's bin 6 months so please update. Please.
TCP4ever chapter 34 . 11/25/2014
I loved this story! You are a great writer! I really liked the character development, the plot, and your OCs. :)
hpfan1 chapter 34 . 10/28/2014
Please post a new chapter. I love this fanfic and have grown impatient waiting for a new one.
SeerKing chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
I think you should bring the whole 'jealous Hermione' thing to a head soon.
SillyJCool chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
This is a great story and I hope you continue updating it. I really like the way you write fanfics.
Laweren chapter 34 . 9/28/2014
Wow. Honestly; this story has had me hooked for the past... week and a bit. And that's saying something.

I know you wont know me from previous reviews of yours as there's the small fact that I in fact have not wrote a review yet.
For that I'll apologise now, I feel bad that I've only left one review, but hopefully I can make up for what I have unknowingly denied you of.
Right; well, for one: You're fucking awesome. The plot, the way it is written out, the... well, everything! I cannot fault any of it. It's just... brilliant. To put it in simple terms.

The fact you've brought in Occlumency- (I've only come across one other and that's a whole different story) which from my views, there aren't many authors adept with writing to such a high standard fanficition.
Many are in fact inept into writing fanfictions at all, and I'm glad that this isn't one of them, Good fanfictions are rather hard to find, that have a unique plot and whatnot. Especially in the Harry potter fandom.
Two: This such a detailed plot. It makes me want to cry how good it is. Yes, the fact that "harry's sister" at first put me off a little, only because after reading fanfictions, you tend to stray away from fanfictions that sound... Mary-Sueish and Cliché.
I'm so glad this isn't the case. This for once, is a fanfiction done right!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and I will write in the near future.
Thanks a lot! Keep it up, I don't want you to feel discouraged or anything. We all know writing whilst keeping a healthy social life is hard! :)

Lauren x
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 34 . 9/20/2014
Hi I really love your story hope you continue to write it soon :)
AdilaRain chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
This is the first story I ever read if Harry had a sibling and I'm glad I decided to read this one!

I love the character analysis and development with your story and I just love Emma!

Great story and keep up the good work!
LPbkworm chapter 34 . 9/15/2014
I love your story. I think the way you portray characters is amazing. I like that Percy isn't a jerk like in the books. I know you decided who Emma and Co would be with, but I think you should have her go to the Yule Ball with Cedric.
JackFlame chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
First. You are having 11 year-old's talk about who they fancy and while it's fine if they do have fancies they have only just met and are talking about relationships as though it were the most natural thing.
Second. You keep making people suggest that Emma is Harry's girlfriend. I don't know if you realize but that is quite an implication. And how they react to it is rather, aside from Ginny, dull.
I mean if you were to be accused of being in a relationship with your sister/brother would you honestly calmly reply that no, you are in fact only siblings?
I highly doubt that. I for one would probably stare at the suggester with a completely disbelieving look on my face. Unable to comprehend that someone had just suggested such a thing. Then I might ask them if they have some brain cells missing.
Just two points that I simply couldn't ignore. The story is good. That I've read this much into it can attest to that. These are just things I feel should be either corrected or given a reason for.

JackFlame
HarryPotterFan1 chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
Please update soon. I'm bored of waiting for you to update this fan-fiction. It's my favourite fan-fiction ever in the whole wide world.
PLEASE UPDATE!
Paul McKinnon chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
Do you have death wish? Unless Sirius's innocence is proved watch out.
Secret chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
Please, please, please, please update soon this is my favourite fanfiction. I absolutely love it and really want to read more. I also really like the length of the chapters it is detailed in just the right way and the idea is great. Please update soon.
AnastasiaMarieBlack chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Hi I was wondering if I could use the part of emma getting thrown by the basalisk into a pillar for one of my fanfics? I love the idea that you came up with for that
586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »