Reviews for My Brother!
janefanatic chapter 17 . 4/25
I look forward to the Dursleys' punishments! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad Demelza was the one who ended up destroying the diary. She deserves it!
janefanatic chapter 16 . 4/25
Oh no! Poor Dobby!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 4/25
Poor Demelza! I'm glad she has her brothers and her friends in your story.
janefanatic chapter 14 . 4/24
I think you have a problem with homophones. You tend to switch up words that sound similar, like "our" and "are", "to", "two", and "too", along with "they're", "there", and "their". Try to get someone to proofread your work before publishing. Thanks for sharing! I'm glad Hermione isn't going to turn into a catgirl this time!
janefanatic chapter 13 . 4/24
I was honestly worried that Colin was going to die because he forgot his camera! I think your Dobby is much more deranged than he was in canon, but I'm still worried that he won't be freed from the Malfoys if he can't get into Hogwarts.
janefanatic chapter 12 . 4/24
Holy crap! I was not expecting that ending! I'm hoping that Ginny will confide in Emma about the diary.
janefanatic chapter 11 . 4/24
I'm excited for the prank on Snape, but I'm also disappointed in him. I would have thought he'd be kinder to Lily's daughter. Also, I'm impressed with Dobby! I'm assuming the suits of armor are his work?
janefanatic chapter 10 . 4/24
This was a great chapter! I wonder who tried to kill Harry.
janefanatic chapter 8 . 4/24
This was nice! I look forward to Snape's reaction to Emma in potions class!
janefanatic chapter 7 . 4/24
This is a nice story so far, and I really like Emma, but you should take a few minutes to learn the difference between "their" and "there". It can be confusing sometimes. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 6 . 4/24
I hate the Dursleys so much!
janefanatic chapter 5 . 4/24
This was lovely! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 3 . 4/24
With Emma's birthday being August 31st, she just barely makes the cut-off!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 38 . 4/23
Hey you, yes you. When will you be updating again? I understand you post them as soon you finish proofing each individual chapter at a time. But it's been several months, your this far into the story that really shouldn't take you this long to think, plan, write, edit, and proof just a single chapter.
TwitchPotter chapter 38 . 4/19
I love this fic! I love how well you have written something so canon divergent, but kept it believable. The idea of elemental magic is fascinating, and I'm seriously going to die of anticipation before you tell us what the secret is! I know personally how annoying it is when people harass for an update, so please please please don't take this as that. I am however just curious as to whether or not this story is going to be continued, since it has been quite a while since your last update. I mean no offense or anything, I'm just really invested and it would be nice to be let down gently if this is the end :( All that said, fantastic fic!
965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »