Reviews for My Brother!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/23/2015
Please continue I love this story
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Wow. Fantastic story so far. Unfortunately I have to stop reading for tonight, but I will definitely finish this later. I wish I could keep reading though. I'm really curious to see how Snape is going to react. :)
Indigostartherandomkitty chapter 36 . 11/22/2015
NOOOOO I MUST KNOW THIS TERRIBLE SECRET. WHY… WHY MUST YOU FORSAKE US ON THE EVE OF SUCH AN IMPORTANT CHAPTER *breaks down in tears* (In other words I think your story is awesome :P I also love the length of each chapter, because I'm a very fast reader and I've been reading this since Friday)
Ambrace chapter 36 . 11/17/2015
Despite a few grammar/spelling errors found here and there; this has got to be one of the best FanFics I have read since another HP AU I have read. I sincerely hope that this story will be updated soon. Hope all is well since you last updated and Happy Holidays if we don't hear from you before then. _
alfredomedel4 chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
wow. I'm speechless right now. just finish reading this chapter and i can't wait for thw next one. What a way to shake things up. I know you have been building up to it but it take me by surprise nonetheless. keep the good work
Kaiana chapter 36 . 11/9/2015
NOOOOOOOO DON'T GO FOR TOO LONG! PLEASE! Just update as soon as you can, I'll wait! Ahahahaa..
ok I love this chapter... is what happened with Fleur has to do with her being part Veela? And... do I smell Emma-Cedric crush? I like it! But if Cedric still dead then no, please don't make anything about them or it will be too sad :(
And the ending... that was too cliffy! Will you let us know what exactly about Lawrence's work? Pretty please?
Hopefully I can read from you soon! Thank you!
Lilia Marie chapter 36 . 11/2/2015
I enjoyed it
keep on going!
Halloween Queen chapter 36 . 10/31/2015
Even i feel nervous about this secret. I hope Harry shares the burden with Dumbledore... Or maybe not. Screw Hermione and Ron. Those jealous gits. I hope Harry becomes closer to Neville and now with the unending support and loyalty of his bonded sister he should be strong enough NOT to forgive the two jerks as easily. He has people in his corner.
Super excited about the tournament I expect great things from him. We WILL learn the aecret next chapter right? I hate waiting ages for stuff like that... Update soon...
Theatresecho chapter 36 . 10/26/2015
You are an exceptional writer and I have really enjoyed reading your story. I have always gotten slightly annoyed when fanfiction writers have rewritten the amazing JKs storyline but I have not felt that annoyance with your story because it is so expertly written and told. I love it! Thank you very much!
Baby Huey chapter 28 . 10/23/2015
Tell me, How can there be a first war when the second war has not even started? this is something that I often see in fanfiction and it bugs the heck out of me
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
Ok, I'm glad that you know the character's names, but there's no reason to have them use them so damned much. You're using about three a line, for god's sake.
Baby Huey chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
what is with the comment about not eating the broth because it has pork in it? Is Harry not eating pork important to the story-line? If it is not, why put it in the story at all?
Baby Huey chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
why not cut out the middleman and have Harry and Emma trade some of their Galleons with Mrs. Creevey?
NiteDragon91 chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
This is an amazing and well written story. One of my favorites on this site. The jealousy and anger of Hermione due to the advancement of the siblings is an interesting twist. It make me wonder if you are going to have it explained that due to her academic success in so many subjects and her own perfectionist personality, that they do not want to overburden her because she would want to fast track all of her classes. The time split was mean though making the reader think that they had failed the exam instead that had advanced further.
If i could put out a guess the patronus charm secret would be interesting if it had a connection to the adava kedavra charm, potentially due to lack of elemental properties both have. I would go to the assumption that "Soul" element is the new element harry discovered if my theory is correct.
I look forward to the next chapter.
Still the same chapter 36 . 10/17/2015
Every story on this site follows the same plot abuse Harry bash harry treat him like shit take away his friends or have them say his going to die and finally have harry forgive them all. Try writting a nice non cannon story for once
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »