Reviews for Sweet Tooth
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
A cavity? From both the couple and the sugar at the same time? LOL xD

Oh yeah, the characters are so superbly IC! I'm proud of you, Shidonii! It was really fun to read! ;u; I have no criticism as well, but this is definitely great~

Keep it up, girl! ;D -lessthanthree-

- Rikan
M-fuzzTheGuardian chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved this! You did a good job with keeping everyone IC and the Rimahiko part was awesome.
Aoi Bara no Chronos chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
... I died at the end.

HEY! You have no right to scold thirteen year olds eating sugar cubes! I do it all the time!

-Chronos-
Riri-chi chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Before I start this review, I want to clarify to any creepers or lurkers that are on the review page right now, I do have permission to give constructive criticism from Shii-chan. So don't go off flaming me, you lurkers.

Anyways, back to you Shii-chan..

"she reached across the table and grabbed the bowl that was sitting next to the tea things, and brought it over to her."

Tea things? A little more explanation/ description could work but I highly doubt the reader would care for that. They are wanting to focus more on the plot itself.

Your plot is very original and it sticks well with the story line of Shugo Chara. I give you props for that. Your characters were very IC, which gives the reader an easier time to read your story instead of picking out mistakes.

To be honest, I see nothing to criticize about. This is a perfect example on how Shugo Chara stories should be written in this fandom. It's got a great plot that's original, well-written, great dialogue and grammar, and it catches the reader's eyes.

There was a little shift of tenses towards the middle of the story but I don't think readers will notice it that much since they're too busy enjoying your story.

You did wonderful, Shii-chan! As a reviewer, this is my true opinion of the story. :)

And Yaya was so much fun to read, you really know how to keep your characters IC. I think that's a gift that was blessed to you in fanfiction. Don't waste it~

Ri
CatSpots chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Sweet~ I find it amusing.