Reviews for par'Mach'kai
1066AndAllThat chapter 1 . 7/28
I love this one shotit is charged with raw emotion; it just sucks you right in so that you almost feel you are standing on the runabout, just watching, listening. You have captured Worf's thoughts and feelings so perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Okay, this just about made me cry. It was so sweet... and I love Worf and Jadzia. They're not perfect, but they are perfect for each other. And haven't I mentioned how well you write them? This was so, so sweet, and, so, so perfect!

Sorry for not doing a little more reviewing sooner, life's been hectic (I'm playing in a big jazz concert on Friday and can do little more than practice for the entire week (and last week, too)). I'll keep reviewing, as much as I can! :-)

Thanks for writing this! I really hope you do some more DS9 pieces soon!

KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Quite artistic.
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Deep and thought-provoking! I loved it. Change of Heart is one of my favorite episodes of ds9
Ginomo chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Loved it! I just watched this episode last night (gotta love Netflix) so this definitely "hit the spot." Great introspective piece.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Honour takes many forms; learning to see love as a path to honour is one of the most difficult. B'Elanna Torres did; now Worf. Beautifully done.
Trekfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Sweet, romantic, touching… I loved it! I always look forward for your stories Dax, keep them coming!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was magnificent! Thank you.