Reviews for Sometimes There Are Miracles
bannanas-are-good chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Really hope your continuing this?!
Sage1988 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I really would have liked Miracle Day to be the five originals again and this story is brilliant and gives an idea of what it might of been like if it had
Iolanthe- McCenzy chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
More! loved it 3
TorchwoodDoctorWhoFan chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I hope theres more to the story.
19fangirl97 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
cariaid isnt her name its a word that means love i think and plz continue its a great story
Lugrpa chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
:O OH MY GOODNESS! One question, why is the name Cariad with Gwen? Is that like her middle name? GREAT STORY GREAT GREAT! Please oh pleasssse Update soon I 3 this story! Maybe a bit more of Jack/Gwen? :) THANKS!
19fangirl97 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
That was totaly awsome that was unexpected you are a brilliant writer so continue this story please it is great and i cant wait to see what happens :- )
Lugrpa chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Woohoo! Great chapter! I loved miracle day, and with all the characters back it makes it better. Great job writing this chapter, And OH MY GOSH for the Gwen/Jack :) Update as soon as you can!
Lugrpa chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Yay esther is in it too! Is there going to be more romance between Gwen and Ianto?
Lugrpa chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Yay! I loved miracle day, and now IANTOs in it! And owen and tosh :) Ianto is my FAVORITE character so thank you thank you soo much for putting them all in! And i love Gwen/Ianto together, so cute!