Reviews for Starved
I love Eowyn. :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 9 . 7/12
Awww Sam. :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 7/12
The image of Merry cooking standing on a stepladder is too adorable. :P
quarterhorseranch chapter 4 . 7/12
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 7/12
Faramiiiiiir. :3
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 7/12
XD Aragorn is like "PLEASE LET ME HELP YOU!" XD

They're all so adorable.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 7/12
"until Frodo grew dizzy with looking and put his face to Aragorn's shoulder." SQUEEEE! :3

Aragorn is so adorable.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
Great story, though it makes me so hungry I've put on 5 pounds since I started reading it Kat week lol
fantasychica37 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Strawberries! We seem to be among the few who remember- I eat strawberries every Hobbit Day!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I loved this story though most of the things Frodo was dealing with seemed to be very indirectly related to food everything seemed relevant to the story. I liked how some of the foods were tied to Frodo's relatives including his mother.
Neko chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Ooh, I do like this story. It's very...hobbit-y, with all the focus on meals. And I love the image of Legolas (and Gimli!) grocery shopping.
Neko chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Well, that will be good. I bet Frodo will feel better if he has access to a kitchen, so he could make himself something whenever he felt like it. And Merry and Pippin will be good company.
Neko chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Now there is a fun diversion for them both!
zorra reed chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Not a bad story. I like the hunger addiction Frodo is enduring. I can't help but wonder if it ever bothers Frodo to be constantly called 'little one' by everybody.
lovethosehobbits chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Ahh...what a nice gift. Tho' I believe recipe is misspelled if you want to know.