Reviews for Starved
Great story, though it makes me so hungry I've put on 5 pounds since I started reading it Kat week lol
fantasychica37 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Strawberries! We seem to be among the few who remember- I eat strawberries every Hobbit Day!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I loved this story though most of the things Frodo was dealing with seemed to be very indirectly related to food everything seemed relevant to the story. I liked how some of the foods were tied to Frodo's relatives including his mother.
Neko chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Ooh, I do like this story. It's very...hobbit-y, with all the focus on meals. And I love the image of Legolas (and Gimli!) grocery shopping.
Neko chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Well, that will be good. I bet Frodo will feel better if he has access to a kitchen, so he could make himself something whenever he felt like it. And Merry and Pippin will be good company.
Neko chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Now there is a fun diversion for them both!
zorra reed chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Not a bad story. I like the hunger addiction Frodo is enduring. I can't help but wonder if it ever bothers Frodo to be constantly called 'little one' by everybody.
lovethosehobbits chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Ahh...what a nice gift. Tho' I believe recipe is misspelled if you want to know.
Trouble in the Night chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
I was wondering where you'd got to... good to see you back.

I liked how you ended the story, I was wondering how you were going to do it
Larner chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Sweet comfort and treatment for our Frodo!
Larner chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
And we rejoice that they never had to go without again.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
This is wonderful so far, I can't wait for you to upload chapter 11!
Trouble in the Night chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
I am liking this story so far, but I think it would be more enjoyable if you updated less often and with longer chapters. At the moment, your updating pretty much daily, but with tiny chapters. But good work!
Larner chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
A good idea to use a scribe. And I doubt he will ever feel "normal" again, either, although he will never want again.
Larner chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Indeed another mountain to climb. Frodo has lost more than they realize, having had the Ring Itself scour out the heart of him.