Reviews for A Stronger Passion
shimmeringlady chapter 1 . 4/15
I didn't think I would like this because I have always been very happy that she ended up with Teddy in the end of Emily's Quest, although I felt it was extremely drawn out and took forever, but I actually like how you made it work with Perry. So great job, I could definitely see it happening that way!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I loved it absolutely loved it thanks so much! I always wanted Emily and perry to end up together!:)
Mia chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
He didn't!
Lauren D chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
A part of me feels awful for Ilse and Teddy, but the other part thinks that they got what they deserve. Emily and Perry do get along well, it seems. Thanks for writing this.
No Coward Soul chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I liked this; it's interesting to see how the alternative pairing works out. Perry's speech sounds just like the book, and the use of Mrs. Kent's quote in the title is a nice touch.
Evelyn Blake chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I was excited to see a new Emily story, and this is a good one! You've got a good sense for the characters - I love Emily correcting Perry that Teddy is an "artist," not a painter - and though I don't want Emily to end up with Perry, either, you've set it up so that it makes sense. Though it makes me sad to think of how Ilse must feel!

Thanks for this. I hope you stick around and write more.