Reviews for We are the Golden Trio!
HermioneWP chapter 13 . 4/25
I thought that this story was a very good idea, and I really enjoyed it.

:))) danke and good night
EpilogueLover chapter 13 . 1/18
Nooooooooo... can this enjoyable trip be extended?! No epilogue? :(
EpilogueLover chapter 10 . 1/18
Thank you for the Frank Bryce detour. Will definitely go to it now, then return to the next story of this chapter! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 8 . 1/18
"You should have asked if he was serious." Pouted Ron :D

And another where George Weasley if they'll manage to save EVERYONE!

Attaplot! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 4 . 1/18
I like your Hermione! :D So many writers don't characterise her right! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 3 . 1/18
Literary fictional works like this fanfic is WHY I haven't given up reading HP ffs even after 15 years! :D Thanks for the quality engaging spirit thus far you've exuded! :D
sherryola chapter 13 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this. thanks for writing and for a much happier ending!
annadb0611 chapter 1 . 1/13
I show not where you are, but where you shall go in time?
lilyluna43 chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
I began reading this story at 10pm. Now its half past 5am... That means to me that you story is just great !
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Um... I'm so confused! They just... battled...at Hogwarts... what happened to secrecy? Ahhhhhh...
*Takes a calming breath... click on the next chapter*
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
That was weird - to have her be a 10 year old with a 26 year old Harry. Interesting to see where this goes. Btw, why did you put so many quotes from the book? It might be better to cut down on it - about half of it at least. It doesn't really add to the story because let's face it, we're all Harry Potter fans and have a lot of this memorized! But that's just my opinion. Not being offensive or rude!
I do wonder how I would feel if the boy of my dreams gave me my first kiss at 10 - OH MY.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Oh that sucks. So then he has to be willing to die again? It was a combination of so many things that allowed him to do it last time. UGH.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Weird but interesting story. It really sucks that they have the added problem of taking care of a (Cute, adorable) baby at a school!
And it's interesting that you've allowed them to do magic without any problems of detection by the Wizarding World. No underage restrictions for them!
MMax chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I am looking forward to the last 5 or 6 chapters. Yes, it has been fun reading it..a little bit rushed but still fun fun fun.
Alatar Maia chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
"Haven't you been paying attention? I'm not going to break in singlehandedly, these two are going to do it with me." best quote. Best. LOVE this story!