Reviews for We are the Golden Trio!
Binka chapter 8 . 1/6
You know, I haven't had so much fun since they broke into Gringotts. When they battled the teachers at Hogwarts I had a great idea, but i don't think it'd work after this. If they went back to the future, and their eleven year old counterparts were left behind, they wouldn't know anything, so why could they not make it seem as though the trio were kidnapped from the train and held hostage so they could be used to get hair samples for polyjuice. It'd make sense that the three who escaped Hogwarts wre adults under polyjuice because of their abilities. Perhaps Remus could help them capture the death eaters who escaped justice, Malfoy, Nott etc, and modify their memories to show they'd been behind everything. They could also plant a stunned Pettigrew in one of the death eaters homes so he coud be caught and Sirius would get a trial. Perhaps Ginny's disappearance could be explained by her seeing Petigrew at the Burrow and being taken so she couldn't tell. And the twins saw their brother in trouble at school and tried to help only to find themselves held hostage once they'd escaped? Anyway, it wouldn't work after this. I do think they could've been a bit more pepared breaking into Azkaban. Why didn't they take a transfigured dead Sirius to leave behind, so nobody knew he'd escaped, maybe execute a few other death eaters to make it cover their tracks? I don't really mind though, this story is excellent! My only real problem is with Ginny. I know she and Harry got together in the future, but she's not the same person yet and won't be if they stop her being possessed, or becoming one of the ministry six, or going through her seventh year at a death eater run hogwarts. Right now she's just a fan girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Should I findit werid that June 18 is my brothers birthday and that in another story you used the date July 28...which is MY birthday...?
Indigostartherandomkitty chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Gasp! You've actually finished a story! Also, long live Hedwig! (*sniffle* ...why'd she have to die...)
temple of the chaos raven chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
out of curiosity ron is still the stupid comical relief of the trio right
senawario chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
very nicely done; thank you! I normally don't read Harry Ginny stories, but I will occasionally try one if I am convinced Hermione has at least been fairly dealt with and Ron is not being a "Mo-Ron". Your story seemed to fit the bill, and I was not disappointed.
BeckNiece chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
This is a great story. Really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Jade chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
AWESOME STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Stahchild chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
I think my favourite part about this entire story is HEDWIG. nothing else matters.
Stahchild chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
I really like this story but the fact that Ginny is in it at all right now is weird to me. Technically Harry is almost 30 years old and this Ginny is only 10? So having Harry act like this with her (even if she's going to be his wife in the future) right now just feels very uncomfortable. I tend to skip those scenes when they appear.

I love the trios interactions, I'm so glad that it's them together against the world. They were always a strong in the books together rather then apart so this story makes me happy :) keep up the good work.
HermioneWP chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
I thought that this story was a very good idea, and I really enjoyed it.

:))) danke and good night
EpilogueLover chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Nooooooooo... can this enjoyable trip be extended?! No epilogue? :(
EpilogueLover chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
Thank you for the Frank Bryce detour. Will definitely go to it now, then return to the next story of this chapter! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
"You should have asked if he was serious." Pouted Ron :D

And another where George Weasley if they'll manage to save EVERYONE!

Attaplot! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
I like your Hermione! :D So many writers don't characterise her right! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Literary fictional works like this fanfic is WHY I haven't given up reading HP ffs even after 15 years! :D Thanks for the quality engaging spirit thus far you've exuded! :D