Reviews for We are the Golden Trio!
Hippothestrowl chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
Fairly readable writing whose flow was spoilt by confusing grammar and spelling. The story ideas and pace were excellent so kept me involved until the end. Feelings and emotions and the location and background activity were generally poorly described and lacked strength. The author has done nine-tenths of the work but a decent ghost writer could go the extra mile by upgrading this to make it outstanding, tear-jerking, heartbreaking, and more believable.

But anyway, it's well worth reading just as it is, in fact hard to stop! :D
Nik1627 chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
This story was just amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I don't like the idea of Ginny married harry i most like the idea of luna and harry as a couple Luna is great for harry Hermione as well female ron would be better than ginny
reddir chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
This ending chapter was really very good, it nicely tied up this story - wrapped it all up better than I thought could be done.

The story itself sometimes seemed ...less immediate? Sometimes it felt more like a summary, or that the characters were just acting out parts, rather than real people in real situations (even if magical).

But in this last chapter you really brought it all home. I'm glad I read all of it just to get to this chapter. Of course the rest was not a chore and had some nice writing too, just not up to the standard of this excellent last chapter.
Revliledpembroke chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
Heh, debating between Ginny age 10 and Ginny age 25, huh? You should've split the difference.
Brian1972 chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
I dislike this use of the Fidelius Charm. If it was possible that the secret keeper lives permanently in the location that is kept secret then there is absoloutly no reason at all why the Potter's secret keeper wasn't either James or Lily. Yes I know J.K. made the same stupid decision in book 7 when Bill put Shell Cottage under the Charm but that doesn't makes it any better.

Overall a nice and funny premise well executed. But I highly recomend not to use overpowered tools like the Fidelius without some pretty hefty restrains.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
Ha. I liked, but it was weird how the older versions of Harry, Hermione, and Ron met the younger versions of Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. Just would be strange to met up with your significant other's younger self.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
I really like how this story starts, it's written well and I was looking for stories where the trio goes back in time. But one thing... why didn't they put Rose in the room of requirement? They needed a room and it would have provided one, fully furnished for a baby.
Denz-El chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Thank you for writing this. :) It was a great story that was a real pleasure to read! God Bless and long live Hedwig! :)
Denz-El chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
What I love bet about thos fic is the way the Golden Trio shock, surprise, and confuse anyone and everyone they encounter in the past (Ol' Voldy's probably freaking out about Harry being "more powerful" than him xD)! I also love the heist vibes in the Hogwarts and Azkaban chapters.
Although some grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes (ex. using 'their' instead of 'there' and vice versa) can get a bit distracting, the story is still very readable. :) The above-mentioned errors don't really tale away from the uniqueness and wonder of this fun, exciting, gripping, and wonderful story! :) And since this was published and completed about 3-5 years ago, you've probably improved by now. :) God Bless! :)
Denz-El chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
Holy Crap! This chapter was awesome! Just pure excitement and 11-year-old badassery! :D I was kinda hoping that Harry would disarm Dumbledore in a duel, but whatevs - the Weasley Twins are BACK! YEEEEAAAAHHHH! :D Ahem... Seriously though, Gred Forge would be a totally awaome name. :) Can't wait to read the rest. God Bless! :)
BeckNiece chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
So exciting!
Jen chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Great start! Good not to include Ginny.
Binka chapter 8 . 1/6/2016
You know, I haven't had so much fun since they broke into Gringotts. When they battled the teachers at Hogwarts I had a great idea, but i don't think it'd work after this. If they went back to the future, and their eleven year old counterparts were left behind, they wouldn't know anything, so why could they not make it seem as though the trio were kidnapped from the train and held hostage so they could be used to get hair samples for polyjuice. It'd make sense that the three who escaped Hogwarts wre adults under polyjuice because of their abilities. Perhaps Remus could help them capture the death eaters who escaped justice, Malfoy, Nott etc, and modify their memories to show they'd been behind everything. They could also plant a stunned Pettigrew in one of the death eaters homes so he coud be caught and Sirius would get a trial. Perhaps Ginny's disappearance could be explained by her seeing Petigrew at the Burrow and being taken so she couldn't tell. And the twins saw their brother in trouble at school and tried to help only to find themselves held hostage once they'd escaped? Anyway, it wouldn't work after this. I do think they could've been a bit more pepared breaking into Azkaban. Why didn't they take a transfigured dead Sirius to leave behind, so nobody knew he'd escaped, maybe execute a few other death eaters to make it cover their tracks? I don't really mind though, this story is excellent! My only real problem is with Ginny. I know she and Harry got together in the future, but she's not the same person yet and won't be if they stop her being possessed, or becoming one of the ministry six, or going through her seventh year at a death eater run hogwarts. Right now she's just a fan girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Should I findit werid that June 18 is my brothers birthday and that in another story you used the date July 28...which is MY birthday...?