Reviews for Walking Into Light
earthdragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Marvellous story. A bittersweet ending but a good one. I'm not surprised that Val wanted to sketch and paint Frank. The man is a living, breathing work of art!
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is a lovely story - brought a little dampness to my eye when Miranda rushed in at the end. Thank you for sharing.
Chianna chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
One of the best darned stories I ever read on this site. Well rounded, good character development and sweet. Reminded me a little of the movie "An Affiar to Remember" with the painting helping to bring tow parted folks back together, Lovely.
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
OMG... this is a *refreshing* read after wading through hordes and hordes of Mary Sue-inserting, estrogen-loaded UC stories! It's simply told, but one can almost feel the atmosphere you paint. Doesn't matter that there were no devious plots and stuff. It was just simply nice to read. And what's most incredible is that the female OC is no leggy bombshell out to get her hands on our man.

Sorry, I just can't help it. I've just revived my fascination with Oded Fehr and his characters, and this is something I wish to see him do. It's about four years after you've written this, I know, but I still wanna thank you for writing this. Hope I stumble on other good stories from you in the future!

daiji [DraejonSoul]
WriterJC chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
This story was so warm and wonderful and so, so beautifully told. I just loved it. Bittersweet ending and all. Lovely. Lovely. Lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Leslie chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Wow, that was a great story. Kind of a sad ending, but wonderful none the less. Great plot, and wonderfully written. Keep up the great writing.
knorm73 chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
This story is absolutely wonderful. The ending was such a surprise. I figured Val was a woman, but I never gave a thought to her age.
L chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Nice story. Love your stuff-keep writing!
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Wonderful! thast all I can say. It's wonderful
wildcardgal chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Wow. Great story. And it's nice to see you outside the "prey and saab" fandoms. You've done your usual brilliant job on this one.
May it be chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Wow! That was great! Interesting indeed! Very unique! I love the concept. (And I'd LOOOOOOVE to have a painting of him on MY couch LOL _ *grin*) That's so sad she died though. I liked Val. And I'm GLAD he didn't loose his sight! Great story! I'd love to see more, a sequal mayhap! Keep up the great work! LOL _
Miss V-KC chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Very nice, very sincere and well thoughtout. Hope to read more of your work.
Patty chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
I really like this. It's strange that you chose to have Val elderly just goes to show you that age does not limit friendship or productivity.
Kathy chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
I really loved this story...very good.
Celli chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Wonderful story, as always. Fascinating twists and turns, and a satisfying (though wistful) ending. :)