Reviews for Correspondence
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I kind of wish this one had gone longer.

I miss Anya and her bluntness. I cried when she died, I have to admit. I loved the way she talked, and just said whatever was on her mind, without Cordelia's soul-rending wit, just plain honesty :)

Twas amazing.

But anyways, great chapter, although a little shorter than the others, although just as entertaining.

Keep up the great work :)
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I have to admit, I was using this to try and capture Drusilla's personality, and sadly I can't quite manage to get her .. . . . .I'll go with quirky way of speaking :)

I laughed so hard for this, and I think this might be my favourite chapter, although the Cordelia and Anya chapters give this one a run for it's money.

I wish I had your flair for Drusilla's insanity, it's amazing, although it makes me wonder how well she'd go with using a computer. . . . . . . . .

It's criminal that this doesn't have more reviews though :/
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is one of them most epic three-shots I've ever read, and definitely the most awesome Buffy-fandom one :)

This chapter is just . . . . . . . . . . . completely Cordelia. I read the whole thing and could perfectly imagine Queen C sitting in front of her laptop typing and thinking all of this, it's incredible :)

'I definitely might regret not clubbing Willow over the head like a baby seal until she barked for mercy' It's terrible, but funny, and this line made me laugh like an idiot in my english class, and everyone stared at me. Ahhh well, the price I pay for hilarity :P

Anyways, amazing work, and thank you so much for writing and posting this
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 3 . 10/2/2011