Reviews for Nameless
KhaalidaNyx chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Cool What does Slade want Red-X to steal?
Annab1119 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
OH NO! i love this and there arent anymore chapters! tears!

but i did love it (oops already said that) i hope you update regularly
Gasphard Ulliel'd chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
You need to update this SOON. No, really, SOON. ASAP. I need to know what's next. :((((( It's soooooo good! Can't wait to see how Keith would deal with killing the titans. And I wish I could write as good as you do :) Keep going! :D
reviewreviewreview chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
would you look at that, this whole chapter made me flash back to hospitals, i wondered a time or two, so i guess this is the third time , or who could tell, not even i ,anyway you see, what ive been wondering about is the feeling that you get , that feeling that you feel once you enter the hospital's compounds and hear the hospital's private car's siren blaring off , and realize as soon as you stepfoot on it's concrete ground that the reason that it's been 'blarring'off is because of someone whos been a big part of you,someone who, in all the things that has happened between the two of you, has been attached to your well being,and that no matter how much you try telling yourself to pull off, you just cant. im sure there would be sadness ofcourse, sorrow(?), mindblock(?) , adrenaline rush (?), anger, disbelief(?),but im sure as hell's lot, there would be fear. fear of losing someone so dear, you cant realize waking up to the sunlight's high beams, realizing thay're not there.

anyway, that's just a thought, and ofcourse something unvaluable to say to keep me pump up about reviewing this story, the chapter's pretty well written this time,as it was the last, i really loved raven''s comebacks to robin,in fact it managed to make me laugh, but im not sure how you would continue the story based on slade's demands, i mean kill the whole titans? i feel that demand is pretty hard to take, but since it's his sister...just surprise me in your next chapter, i would be (sorry to say) expecting a bomber. ok. tnx for the story.

much care

your reviewer
reviewreviewreviewfor 3chaps chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
really fantastic, but i have the feeling you wont be updating this story for about week(s)month(s) at the least(possible bad scenario), or perhaps not continuing it at all... at the worst, anyway, just voicing out my concern here, i mean almost all the GOOD stories about red x and raven were either halted or were (utterly with no such warning from different authors) stopped, with out an ending,and i know making and updating a story is hard, let alone finishing it, but hey, as they say, everything that is hard in life brings beauty to it, therefore continuing this story would 'atleast'(?) bring some to yours.. YUP.

note: the question mark

anyway your story's good, it was not awkwardly written (awkward in the sense that the characterswere not 'themselves') Any way, nice doing with red x, though i must admit i had that small sinking feeling the moment you hinted he was an entirely different person from the second robin(Jason todd) in the first chapter.i was really waiting for a good story involving jason todd as red x(which are generating more and more in fanfic...slowly) and as to Raven's character, she was written realistically and her feelings about the titan's black haired leader is a great possibility which adds more to the story's twist,and i am hoping that something would happen to both of red x and raven to overcome or perhaps, replace that feeling between bird brain and raven (it is a raven red x fanfic afterall)and as for the other titans. they were generated close to perfection. note: i said, 'close' to perfection. it was great really :]
Gasphard Ulliel'd chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Um... what can I say. Definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I LOVE KEITH 3 Very well-built characterization.

I meant to only read the first chapter before getting back to my assignment. But now, who cares. I'm going straight to the second chapter xDD
The Amethyst Eyes chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
8O You are a matermind and genius! My favorite pairings are Rob/Rae, Red/Rae, and Slade/Rae and love triangles or squares of them. They aren't in any order cause the pairing depends on the fic. Like in yours, I'm at war with myself over Rob/Rae or Red/Rae (at the moment I'm leaning more toward Red)

I just love how you portrayed Red X!

Everything thats happening is just...UGH! I can't explain it I just love it! (translation) Your story is so EPIC! Update soon or I'll die with anticipation! So start writing right now!...please... :D
Vatala Darkmist chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
*gasp* He wouldn't dare, please update soon!
Deadly Demon chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Ahhhhhh update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update update ouch update update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update update! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
Vatala Darkmist chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update I could go forever you know update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update ow my fingers hurt update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update yow they hurt ok I'm done but UPDATE DAMMIT Usted y su ** cliff perchas!
shells210 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Very nice. However I am curious about how you came up with the name Keith. Most people call him Jason, if only for the theory about him being Jason Todd.
Cookie05 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
A great story so far

I can't wait to read. More
redxandraven4eva chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Hola! Loved the part about red x kissing raven's hand and beast boy looking like a red hot mess!

Very funny chapter! I have to admit you had me clinging on to the last word!

Love your greatest reviewer ever,

REDXANDRAVEN4EVA
redxandraven4eva chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Hey loved the second chapter too. Nice too know that you were able to read my review,so quickly! Please keep going and could you put some rae/x in the next chapter?

Your first and second reviewer,

Redxandraven4eva
redxandraven4eva chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Could you please write a sequal or add a chapter to this because I love this story!