Reviews for Platonic
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
AW! This was such a cute story. You do wonders for Chloe's character. I love that she also had another guy here and I love how you coaxed her and Clark's relationship. It was suave, and not forced and there wasn't too much "Chloe pining for Clark". It was just so sweet, cute and beautiful.

And I LOVE PETE!
Snea chapter 6 . 4/1/2004
o i so wish that had emoticons for reviews so i could but the open-mouth one up. dude! i luv the way this fic ended! i wish there was a sequel! no, wait...i haven't checked but i hope there is! this is one of the best romance fics i've read in the Smallville section.
Mija chapter 6 . 6/7/2002
LOL, Pete is such a sweety. Greet story.
becs1 chapter 6 . 5/19/2002
PETE! He's the man, and that's why we all love him so!
Kista chapter 6 . 5/19/2002
Bravo! I'm not usually a Clark/Chloe fan, but I absolutely loved this. Especially the Pete-centric parts. Go Pete!
small fries chapter 6 . 5/19/2002
i like how you showed pete as the good friend he is. and, of course, i also loved the chloe/clark bits. very nice.
arc chapter 6 . 5/19/2002
Aw, Pete's a nice kid.
Mija chapter 5 . 5/15/2002
That was so sweet. I really like Chloe and Clark together. I think that Lana and Clark make good friends.
Mija chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
Well that was interesting. I wonder who this Jorge guy is and I wonder why Clark didn't want to kiss Lana. ( I really don't think she would do that, but it is your story) It really good.
Mija chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
Hmmm, a little side thing for Chloe, that's nice.
Mija chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Great story, I also read Chloe. That was really good too, but I really don't think that Lana was in charecter. She seemed really unfeeling. Okay now on to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2002
I really like the story. I'm a Clark & Lana ship, so you know what I didn't particularly like about it! lol... :P Good story.
sammy chapter 5 . 5/11/2002
okay now continue it was good
Corinne K chapter 5 . 5/11/2002
I love it, please continue soon
dani chapter 5 . 5/11/2002
Oh my God that was ssssooooo good!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »