Reviews for My Wife And Kids
blackrose18 chapter 1 . 3/19
I totally loved it
Arient chapter 1 . 2/5
THIS IS SO AWESOME AND CUTE!
omg
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awesome story, really cute ! One thing I don't get though is why Dashiel didn't talk. He was a baby when they found him, so I didn't expect him to remember that or have any type of trama from it. Or was it like just a shy type thing? Anyways awesome story!
allan calderini chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Awww it was really cute. Good one
swlfangirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I loved this story..even cried a little...wow just awesome! Also one of my favorite things was your A/N lol so cute and yes it's nice to think Dean and Cas are going at it every time the camera leaves them for more than a few minutes!
mozfanfic chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is beautiful!

Loved the story so much and the kids are just adorable!
HelenaRewrite chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Literally my new favorite! Love love LOVE it!
God chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I think I'm throwing up rainbows
asdf chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
THIS IS SO ADORABLE AND PERFECT AND I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU AND AWWWW
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was one of /the/ most adorable things I've ever read. Ever. Seriously.
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Daw' so precious! I can't wait for the sequel!
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'm ashamed of myself. This was my first Supernatural fic ever and I don't leave a review. Tsk. I'm still not a hardcore fan of Destiel pairing (compared to other ships I follow), but this was cute and very well written... it's a start I guess... je.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It is just...it just...damn it it just took my breath away and they are amazing, and I love how domestic they are, and in love and everything...damn it :D. Sequel? Where Dean is out of that job, and has a boring, safe job somewhere? :D

:sniffle: damn, so cute and fluffy...
Koryuu-kun chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Thank you for sharing! This is a very cute and wonderful story! I liked Dean & Cas' 1st meeting and how they got their children 3
wolfnymph1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I am making a rediculous sappy puppy-dog face right I will not stop reading!