Reviews for Culture Shock
Black Bankai chapter 4 . 5/8
This is really good!
New Universe Returns chapter 4 . 3/17
Are you still continuing this?
littlewashu45 chapter 4 . 3/9
Awesome crossover and I can't wait to read more.
JadeKurosaki chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I sincerely hope that you continue this story. It's interesting and I feel it can go very far. I hope you update this soon.
JadeKurosaki
WitchOfCrimsonFire chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
This is really good its to bad u stopped working on it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
This is good, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
You don't need my name1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Pleeeeaaasssseee update the story was awesome!
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Mooooooore please!
Randomness-sama chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Awesome! Next chapter pllleeeaaasseee! I want it now!*cries because the next chapter isn't here yet*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I can't wait 4 more
mystica88 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Yay! A new chapter! Very good working in the two mythos so that they don't mess with each other. Also, yay for a translation solution. Urahara is always crafty like that ;) I am really enjoying this and I certainly hope that you keep with it. Can't wait for another update.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
It's fine. It's an explanation that makes sense so it's also kinda' cool. I feel sorry for Danny though. He has to put up with all of this AND tell his biggest secret to a bunch of strangers? I would feel kind of put out as well. Especially since Urahara's a creeper. Love him though.
Faldorion chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
No its total logical that earth has more than 1 afterlife the Bleach lore shows only people natrive in Japan and soul Society isn Big enough fo The whole earth

soo i hope you update a little bit more often its a good story so far
Wolfwind97 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Awesome! I'm glad you got it to where they could actually talk to each other! Update soon!