Reviews for River vs Rose
theyellowone chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Ignore all the idiots that can't let go of the fact that Rose is gone and the doctor loves river. River is an amazing character who could beat rose any day. Thanks for writing this story, although I could have done without that last chapter (the doctor chooses wrong then river goes to die! noooo)
FreddieSeddieSam8 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Awesome! I love the River ending. I can't stand Rose.
MattexIsAsRealAsTilena chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
And can I just say to roseforever, that River is not a Mary Sue, and she has more personality than Rose. Stop moping about the past and get a grip. The Doctor's moved on. Did he (actual him) marry River? Rose risked herself for him, River risked the whole universe. And she had to watch her parents die and still be the strong one. When was Rose ever strong?
MattexIsAsRealAsTilena chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Ah man, why did you add the stupid Rose thing? Haters gonna hate & River is the one he married.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Nice story but I prefer River song then Rose.
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I wonder if Rose will ever come back and snog the doctor in front of River, Maybe he will choose Rose instead. Always a possibility.
khal.chels.si chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Bahaha! So As I read this I was like, omg I feel so conflicted.. WHICH SHIPPING DO I LIKE BETTER? And then as I read this chapter, I was like, yeah I'm gonna go with River. It was a great read btw, I was already like "I AM SO READING THIS" as I read the summary :D. So yeah. Great job.
:3 ItsThatGirlAgain

PS do I say "like" too much?
roseforever chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Yaaay! I like your third ending! Rose FOREVER! River Song is a CLASS 'A' Mary Sue! Get n actual personality, River! Then we'll talk...
Brother Dalek chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Ha! Take that Rose Tyler! Sorry, but I really don't like Rose Tyler.
Paramoreisaband chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I much prefer you're original ending. I like River more then Rose.. not that I dislike Rose. Like you said, the doctor wouldn't just marry anyone (:
petzemz chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
A very easy choice. no matter what happens there is only one person the Doctor truly loves and will continue to love throughout all his regenerations and my otp
The tardis! HA deny that. no mater what, he will always love the tardis 3
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
YES! ROSE IS ALWAYS THE DOCTOR'S NUMBER ONE GIRL! GO DIE IN A HOLE RIVER SONG! Jk, I love River, but, still
xXimmortalXx chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
NOOOOO! I LIKE ROSE MORE!
MrsBoreanaz1 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I prefer the first ending :) River would win, anyone who thinks it would be Rose is kidding themselves XD anyways, great story, i love this!
Kamy-chan chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I knew it was River!

RiverRose, sorry fellas, it is how it is. Rose already has her piece of Doctor, and everyone has to move on (running away, remember?).

I'm not a rose hater, and I do like good 9 and 10xRose, but last-episodes-10, and 11 are just not meant for her.

:P

Okay thanks for the fic!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »