Reviews for 365 Days
Random TF Stories chapter 9 . 2/15
You should make a story abaut 11/13/11
Random TF Stories chapter 6 . 2/15
I think the Sweet Little Bumblee song is cute and sweet. I mean come on EVERYONE likes Bee
Random TF Stories chapter 5 . 2/15
My thery is that bee is a very old tecno organic that has half Desepticon programing.
He hides his past to keep his crainal unit out of Magnus' Decepticon cranal unit colection.
( Aparintly my mind makes Magnus demented.)
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
Seriously... I just read this yesterday, and I already came back to read it again... even though I knew nothing new had been added. I've never had a story like that, where right after I finished it, I start it over again. Thanks for all of these little drabbles, and story arcs that span through the chapters. My favorites are definitely the ones about Bumblebee's fear and loneliness and such... it's causing all these cool ideas to run around my head with that concept. I know your not the first one to come up with that idea, but I feel like your stories are a big part of my little plot bunnies. Would you mind if I wrote about that?
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
Ah! NO! I normally only look at completed stories, so I don't have any loose ends or waiting to do... I didn't notice that this was unfinished! No! But now you've got me hook... dang it all. Oh, well. I'll be following, so you better keep writing.
AgirlKILLEDu14 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I guess we are all slagheads
AgirlKILLEDu14 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
your awesome u, know that
AgirlKILLEDu14 chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
man bumblebee totally nailed use in12/16/11!
Loopy chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
Dear GOD, please update! I need to know that my precious little Bee is going to be alright! D:
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
Diet Oats To Mars? What does DOTM stand for?
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Aww I like virtual cookies hmm no seems I don't know the answer as to what you referenced.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
I get ten points Agatha Kristy and a Doctor Who episode based off it!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
i cant tell you how enjoying it is to read all these little drabbles and continued drabbles if you could please could you keep going because there are a lot of cliffhangers and on a random note i really need to stop listening to adele's song skyfall from the new james bond movie with blond bond skyfall
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
good story's
Szahara again chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
I love these drabbles, really cute. I'd love to see more Shattered Glas, that idea is just crazy fun.
I don't know what you refer to in the drabble titled Winter Solistice, but it reminds me of Rainy With Chance of Meatballs.
"Here's what I heard: blah, blah, blah science... bigger!" I guess that must be a popular commedy routine. :D