Reviews for Shaky Foot Forward
angel1002 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
What a great chapter. Of course he wouldn't show up on time and leave her wondering and doubting herself and the unknown. I loved it that he caught her ranting about him. It was really cute. I hate how during their conversation when he said that he wanted to date someone "different" how she immediatley started to think how "different" she was from everyone else he had dated but it was great how he told her that she was "real" Darn that Roster for showing up and ruining their conversation. I would have loved to have seen something like this on the show. Great Job!
Huds2n chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I didn't think you would write another chapter so quickly but I loved it...and there is nothing wrong from straying a little from the actual show...in fact if you wanted to continue with this one make it as fun as you want...I love the interaction with these two...although I was surprised at Eddie going back in to help Rooster but maybe he is there to let him know of his interest in Janet. I also loved the "real" conversation...I thought that was very well said. I am such a fan of the confident Janet but to hear him say that he wanted something 'real' just sets the stage for a deeper relationship right from the start. Just loved it...every word. So Chapter 3...perhaps in the near future...you adoring fans would love it...am I right Hooked...
hookedonfanfics chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
CUTE! Yes, she is 'real'. Nice save Eddie! :) I was so excited to see another chapter for this one. YAY! You're the best! I know the actual writers did a good job at this point in our OR journey of Jeddie, but this is still so much fun. Like reading what was left on the cutting room floor. The GOOD parts!

Hope there is a little more to come for his one. Come on you're so talented... you can come up with some more. :)

Thanks again for taking time to entertain us OR Janet and Eddie lovers.
angel1002 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awe- that was so sweet. I can totally see Janet convincing herself that Eddie only asked her out because he was drunk. I thought that it was really cute how Eddie wanted to make sure he knew that he wanted to go out with her but she wouldn't let her. My favorite was him shutting her up and seeing how easy it was.

Very well done. You should write a second chapter. I would love to see how the decorating goes.
hookedonfanfics chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh no no no... you MUST continue this story. I insist. :o) Loved it. It was so real. I could clearly see our favorite couple from OR in Sully's having this talk.

Please write more. :o)
Huds2n chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So excited to see this story...so awesome the interaction between Eddie and Janet! Loved roosters broken leg and them decorating the bar...so sweet and full of potential...can't wait to see where you go with this...you know later on!