Reviews for A House Full of Gingers
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 116 . 1/6
I'm waiting for my delayed flight without any sleep to return home. And this was not surprisingly very welcome to read. Especially the author's note. Thanks for this. It was brilliant. :)
Williukea chapter 116 . 1/6
I love these awesome one-shots! and I've been having this idea for a while: an (awkward (I'm sure I misspelled the word but I'm on my phone with no spell check)) meeting between Draco and Ron as (future) in-laws for the first time after all these years :D
Vitzy chapter 116 . 1/6
Hey! Nice to hear from you again!
What a cute little scene :)
Take care
Vitzy xx
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 1/6
Nice
CocoaWeasley chapter 71 . 1/1
This one is cute!
Anonymous chapter 115 . 1/1
Sorry Im 60 chapters too late, but if youre still taking friend requests miy username is quafflerook2804
Devi2509 chapter 79 . 11/15/2014
The last one had me in tears but this one made me laugh again
Devi2509 chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
lol
MelodyPond77 chapter 115 . 10/1/2014
I just binged on all of these in one evening (they were all so totally amazing) and since the request box is open, I would love it if you wrote something about Katie and Oliver's kids? I'm pretty sure I remember that Evan was their son, but do they have any others? Or just anything with them in it. They're totally my OTP, so their kids would be ADORABLE.

In other business, this drabble collection is AMAZING! I'm actually doing the whole 100 word drabble collection thing too, so I know how difficult it can be to somehow get the point you want to make across in exactly 100 words. But you do so wonderfully. I love them. I love your writing. I just love everything about this. :) I hope you update soon!

Melody
musichettta chapter 115 . 8/1/2014
Hello! I love these little drabbles and just wanted to say that you're a fantastic writer. :) If you have time, could you either do a Ron and Scorpius are extremely close and have been for pretty much forever and Rose watches them play chess or Hugo and Cassie (a character I came up with) piece? If it helps, Cassie is very independent and stubborn and she and Hugo compete over everything.
The feels of these oneshot thingies are intense and sweet and funny all at the same time and I really enjoyed reading them, which is a huge fanfic milestone for me because you have so many chapters. This is a very good thing, though, so don't worry about it. I also suggest an Audrey/Lucy bonding? I've always wondered what she was like as a mom and what your take is on it.
Thanks for this superb writing!
eDiNbUrgh chapter 115 . 7/26/2014
Oh, so sweet. I want to read more about Ginny and Teddy, but I've never found anything that fits my feeling of the two. This came very close though :)
Vivi chapter 71 . 7/24/2014
Lily is really evil...
allie's hope chapter 115 . 7/23/2014
Ginny and Teddy make my heart melt.
I feel like they would be such good friends just based on how close Ginny and Tonks were and how easily their friendship came to them.
And I can just imagine Harry watching Ginny and Teddy have these pensive moments and falling even more in love with Ginny because of how much she has embraced Teddy.

I loved this chapter and am eagerly awaiting more.
allie's hope chapter 112 . 7/23/2014
so Harry dies in the last chapter and now Ginny dies... you have broken my heart twice in too quick of a succession.
I just love Ginny and Harry together and I think you really get them and their quiet devotion to one another.
again, a brilliant chapter. I am in awe
allie's hope chapter 111 . 7/23/2014
This. what. how.
I don't know why, but this chapter hit me. hard.
I think it's because you completely summed up one of Harry's biggest struggles of his life (well besides Voldemort) in 100 words and it was so eloquent and truthful. And even better, the focus was not Harry but on his children which is what Harry would have wanted.
wow. k. bye