Reviews for The Apology
Always Ashlyntoo lazy to login chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great. Absolutely great! Realistic and funny, I loved it.
eyelovefantasy chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Congratulations, my friend. You have written a VERY funny one shot in my opinion. Honestly, if anyone had been around while I was reading this, they would've been wondering what I was laughing about. Also, I think everyone was pretty in character, even Eva. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very good one-shot.

Keep the good writing.
Bella Pilgrim chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Two words. Instant. Favorite. 3
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Aww, hawt Jesus, this was pretty good. Actually, this was very well written. Normally I don't read too much of Ezekiel (I don't know why not, though) and I normally would have passed it up, but I decided not to, and I'm rather glad that I didn't!

This was great because I found the characters IN-character, even with Eva agreeing to the truce with Ezekiel, she was still believable. Izzy was her wild, crazy self, Noah was in his basic Noah-ish form, and Katie and Sadie were "eeee"-ing to perfection.

Oh, and when you wrote: "Gasps were heard all around the pool, no one dared to move, even the birds went completely silent. All was still.", I could TOTALLY see the Total Drama birds' faces going blank and everything. I actually laughed, even though I'm pretty sure that you didn't mean for this to be funny.

So, over all, GREAT story, it was IN-character and very easy to see in Total Drama form. Great job

xXVoicesXx