Reviews for Smurf Hunters R Us
Dark Goddess2000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I love this! I have been watching Supernatural for years now but I was never a big Angel fan so I only just found out about Illyria from some other fanfics and I have got to say she has quickly become a favorite of mine. Anyway when I was watching videos about her yesterday the first thing I thought was that she reminds me so much of Castiel, especially the head tilt that she does, it is Cas to a T.

So this is really just great and I'm just a big fan of your work altogether, I've favorited a few of your stories already, and I just can't wait to read more. Really great work, I really do love this story and the originality of it. Great Job!
Theenglishmanwithallthebananas chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Well. that was…odd. and surprisingly believable. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with how much sense this makes. Weird but kinda awesome premise. I really should have a problem with it. kinda don't.
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Nice! Very fun read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
ha
tranland chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
-Sobbing hysterically-
OH MY GOD MY FEELINGS
CASTIEL BBY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
Awesome job of making me cry!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Great one-shot, I like the idea of Castiel becoming Illyria, feared Old One/Demon
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This so deserves a follow up! I demand to know more of Illyria-who-was-once-Castiel! Especially since... *sniff* Anyhow, follow up!

Oh, and of course, this was great!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I enjoyed reading it.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
OMG...love, I just send love
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Interesting, interesting. I take it you saw the season premier? As soon as they mentioned 'leviathan' and 'old one', I thought of Illyria. It's nice to see someone play with that.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Supernatural, Angel, Buffy cross- with a blue Castiel Smurfett.

Yep- I'm game :D