Reviews for The Mystery of Hope
Famers Daughter chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
-YAY! A new story for me to read! I'm SUPER EXCITED! I Already adore Hope, she reminds me of both Keera and Caleb. I'm glad for that and Im likin Damien. I hope they get together! Im loving the story already! Ohh I have so many questions! Ha:) but yes I'm SUPER excited! I can't wait for you to finish it! But there's another thing.. I know you have probably heard about it before but I am kind of sad about what happened with Keera and Caleb.. buy I truthfully don't think it couldn't ended any better:) but please don't let Hope and Damien's story end the same way, I HATE crying, but those were happy tears mixed with the sad ones. Hope you keep writing! I can't wait!

-Famers Daughter3
Reni Readiris chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
It's awesome!
Infinite Legend chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
But of course, Hope. You will let him over to your side. See, darling, in stories like this, the main guy ALWAYS gets the main girl. So therefore, you will come to love Damien in due time. You will, trust me. It's predestined, which means Damien doesn't have a chance with anyone else, like let's say Noah. No possible way because he was created specifically for you. And you will never love love Jack. Only Damien.
FieryMockingjay chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
... AWW! D Poor Hope. / I feel bad for her. But uhh... Hope... Maybe uhh... Talk to Dean about Keera... And maybe uhh... You'll find out the uhh... Truth... And then maybe about Caleb too.,... xD
FieryMockingjay chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
I'm betting that is Fray or Dean. Probably Dean because of the Uncle comment.
Infinite Legend chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
BLAIR YOU GIRLY VILLIAN! Why must he take care of Hope? And how the freak is he alive? Crazies... And MWAHAHAHAHA! Noah x Damien shall live on though in the hearts of the fans... I'm sorry, that's just what I ship for this story. I need to find them a themesong... And okay, blue. But still, she reminds me of Nudge and Rue cx
Infinite Legend chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
The "fort." Nice. Oh, I see. Make it Noah x Caleb to cover up Noah x Damien. Sure. I don't buy it. I found themesongs for a couple things...

Hope x Damien: Trouble by Nevershoutnever! and Your Biggest Fan by Nevershoutnever!

Noah: Base Down Low by Dev feat. The Cataracs

Yep. Don't ask about Noah's...I don't know. Maybe it was just what I was listening to when I read about her xD. But still. Reminds me of her. What color are her eyes?
Reni Readiris chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
It's awesome!
it-was-enchanting chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
I love this story. But I totally want damien to get with Noah. I don't think him and Hope are a good couple, but him and Noah? Brilliant!
FieryMockingjay chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
... I feel like... Maybe she knows that her parents died for her. And she feels bad about it? I have no idea. xD Anyway. WOO! HOPE'S POV!
bigapple1806 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Ahh! I love it! Cant wait for the next update!no joke.
Infinite Legend chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Damien stays at Noah's house... Damien x Noah cx. Oh, and I'm writing April Fools tonight so you'll get it soon-ish...after youth & gov probably.
Hey chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
I wonder if Damien will go follow Hope or something, and see her with the mystery guy.
FieryMockingjay chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Woo. Awesome chapter as usual! Really. Do I need to even say this anymore? xD
Infinite Legend chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I see Noah x Damien written all over this xD. I'm sorry, Hope's nice, but I'm a Noah x Damien shipper for this story. "I'm hopeless." Yes, Damien, you are. In both senses. Caleb! It's freaking Caleb! -heartheartheart- Tera liking Caleb and Keera's kid! That doesn't seem right... Noah reminds me of an older version of Rue...with a little bit of Nudge in her from Maximum Ride. I envision her having dark skin and deep, dark eyes... Damien! Oh gosh! Just look up more about Keera already! Oh oh! He's going to District 8! Yeah! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!