Reviews for Cheerleaders Don't Dye Their Hair Pink
Quinn chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Loving this story, looks like you updated chapter 7 twice tou :/
faberry lover chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
can this be a faberry story? i really don't like t-rex for rachel and rachel really cares for quinn...this is very good...
Alybear chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Ahhhhh you're back! Omg yay! The pink hair! I think pink hair is super cute on blonds! Especially w/ short hair! Ahhh THE TATTOO! Hehe update soon please! This wasso good! Omg and that song is perfect!
pinkcrazyness chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
love it please keep updating
imalemonadeaddictt chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Haha,this is still really good:)

Do I sense som Faberry maybe...well, just Rachel being her usual self, but yano hehe:)

Keep going, this is amazing:D
andsoitis2 chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Great chapter :)
Alybear chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Omg, this was soooo good! I loved it sooo much! It felt really realistic and as always, the quality of your writing was fantastic! Update soon :)
alreadysubscribed chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Yay! Loved it! Can't wait for the next one.
andsoitis2 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Great chapter :)
Alybear chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Awww, yay you finally updated! Did I ever mention how much I love the title? 'cause I do :) hehe, can't wait to see how Quinn decides to get that tattoo! Update soon :D
gleecrush chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
I am enjoying your story. Ever since the season opener aired, I've been looking for a story about Quinn's summer. Please continue this story!
Alybear chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Omg, this was soooooo good! Haha, that come back bout the right finger was amazing! Haha, this was really god and well-written and realistic :3 keep 'em coming! Update soon :)
bella.boo.13.45 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
SO GOOD.
July1996 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
this story is really good! wanna see how it gets!
sarah chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
this looks AWESOME! cant wait for more!