Reviews for Valentine's Brood
cjj chapter 3 . 6/9
great writing skills, and insight into jonathan's mind. great work.
Rose x chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
How do you fit a seraph blade in your pocket ? Hehehe good writing though
noaverageangel chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Why am I so drawn to these kind of stories?!
It was awesome though! I love the way you write Jonathan, he's so twisted and it's great characterization!
LUCK13 TH1RT3EN chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I read the other fan fiction before this one and I decided I had to check this he out as well. I just have to say I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking some of these things. Like how there all technically related. Most people just read the story but a true fan looks into the plotline and notices things like that.
Also I looked at you profile page and noticed we had a lot in common (totally just sounded like a creeper and everything didn't I?) And found I agree with a lot of the pairings out support
But anyways... good work!
Marie Alexis Masen chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
*-* *-* pleaseeeeeee continueeeeeeeeeeee
vampire princess003 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
That was awesome you should write more of it. I know its wrong but i want sebastion and clary together xD
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I think this was great - wish there was more. I just finished CoFA and CoLS...

Sebastian... Is in love with the IDEA of Clary and wants to possess her - while he wants Jace because he was the one his father "loved"

Hopefully you'll write more.
lana chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
This was flawless!Hoping to see more of your TMI fics.
di chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
So,I saw your fic just today,and although it's apparently been a while since you last updated,I still wanted to say your fic is awesome.I really hope you will continue it-especially since I think the next chapter is supposed to be it would be very interesting see all this from his point of view.

I'm a big fan of Jonathan/Clary/Jace sibling(sort-of)relationship.

I think you're right-Jace and Clary are most likely the only people Jonathan can truly love,and you captured the way he loved them very well,while keeping him in 's character is very well written you continue,I'm really curious about what will you do with Jace.

And even if you don't continue...well,this will forever remain one of my favourite two-shots.
Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love Jonathan! lol :D well this was just *speechles*... OH! and that last line was BEAST! You should really continue this that would be so awesome!
angelina100 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
The ending was just wow, I loved that piece at the end…amazing!
liddlepierat chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You got a very interesting (and suiting) POV here.

Ever since I've finished CoFA I was wondering what the heck Jonathan was plotting now. Keeping Jace near him so they wouldn't be harmed was logic. But where to go from there?

Then I read that spoiler (aka DSCS)and I thought: "Of course! He's gathering his siblings around him." After all, his father is dead and his mother hates him. It's a bit sad to realize that he really has nowhere else to go. No wonder he's craving their company. I think he makes such a great villain because one can actually pity him.

Then there's Jace: It feels a bit like that boy is a blanket. Every family (Lightwood, Morgenstern, Herondale) has a part of him in their hands and now they started a tuck war pulling him in different directions, ripping him apart.

And don't get me started on Clary. Wonder what he (or Jace) did to her that she apparently forgot where she stands.

I think you did a great one-shot.