Reviews for The Dark in Sunshine
Cargon300000 chapter 34 . 6/24
WTF! MORE CHAPTERS!
suriously!? i just got who JB was! You're insane!
Cecil chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Perfect Carlos with his perfect hair... Oh Carlos...
Guest chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
Really excellent story would own a paper copy so fuckin good
Samueldivine92 chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Aww poor Carlos
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I still remember when my dog passed away. He was a golden retriever named Buddy. I adopted him from the animal shelter as a boy and him as a puppy.

He was my best friend for twelve years until he succumbed to natural causes and passed away. I was there at his side when he died. My longtime companion was gone.

Over two years went by before I got another dog; a German Shepherd puppy named Rusty whom I also got from an animal shelter just like his predecessor.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Okay so the boy with ginger hair is obviously Tyler, the man with the plunger is Buddha Bob, the cold hearted man with keys is Mr Bitters
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
The water pouring onto him may have been him stepping into a deep puddle. The arms he witnessed reaching out were probably tree branches.

The screaming he heard may have been screeching car tyres or police sirens or possibly the calls of birds or a dog howling from a few blocks away
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I seriously doubt a bear would be roaming a suburban park. The worst possible scaneraio is he might encounter a vicious dog or get scratched by a cat.
the serenity of death chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
I thought it was Justin beiber at first *face palm*
Ltano12 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I like the story but the Pittsburgh Pirates are a baseball team. The Penguins are the hockey team haha. But Cudos for using Pittsburgh teams! And I love your stories!
Soul Clarity chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
I think that Kendall shouldn't have pulled the plug. If she was gonna die anyway, it would have probably been a more painful death if she was kept alive
LoveSparkle chapter 34 . 4/6/2013
Oh My Gawsh . . .
Amazing story, i just read it now now.
Wow, so intense.
Well done :)
LoveSparkle chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
*CRACK* there goes my heart O.O
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 32 . 3/16/2013
When I read "The Big Time Rush boys were back." or something like that, I heard UH OH OH WHOA OH from the BTR theme song xD