Reviews for Twilight Bashing
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Ya know, your my favorite person in the world right now but I'm a bit offended by the yaoi thing. I mean, I understand where your coming from, as yaoi has been known to scar for life, but as a yaoi fangirl I have to mentally screw you over in every way I can think of; be it a big or small occurrence. And Im known for sadistic ideas in my writing. But, hey forgive and forget, yeah?
Sonra chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Yay! I love Twilight bashing!
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
So much spoilers.. I haven't finished watching Death Note, I watched it until episode 16, and then I stopped watching... Don't get me wrong, I loved it, I don't even get why I stopped watching myself... But no matter, I'll still watch it .
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love it . But I have 1 question: Why does everybody always torture Edward? Yes, I hate him, I'm not trying to defend him or anything, far from it, but everyone seems to forget the ANNOYING MARY-SUE! I hate Bella equally as Edward (who btw doesn't even deserve the name Edward, so I'll just call him The Emo Fairy) so I want them both tortured to death! THE EMO FAIRY & THE MARY SUE MUST DIE!
The Italian Commoner chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
This is probably the best cullen-bashing fic EVER!
Silver Quil chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Yay! more twilight bashing!
Seiga Niko chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Best. Fic. Ever.

Twilight bashing! Yaay!

I crave more...more...more...

Also, a suggestion: Soul Eater might be a fun manga to use to bash Twilight with!
Kuroneko388 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Haha death by fangirls should b a MK fatality :D

Please make another. I wanna c glitter-bitch die some more. Hell Jareth from Labyrinth should get a crack at him :)
TheFlyingHamster chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I love this story and can i offer something that WILL turn this fic m rated: take off the skin with a razorblade, squeeze lemon juice all over it, slowly cut of his male part with a blunt weapon and do the same to his limbs until he bleeds out. THIS is waht I plan to do to a teacher who told off my friend for wearing her dad's dog tags and a ring! also there is a method of touture called waterboarding where water is poured over the face of an immobilized captive, thus causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Although a variety of specific techniques are used in waterboarding, the captive's face is usually covered with cloth or some other thin material, and the subject is immobilized on his/her back. Water is then poured onto the face over the breathing passages, causing an almost immediate gag reflex and creating the sensation that the captive is drowning Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, lasting psychological damage and death.[4] Adverse physical consequences can manifest themselves months after the event, while psychological effects can last for years
rosedoll alchemist chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I got something for ya! PLEASE LET ME BE IN THE SHOW! I CAN ACT ALL NICE AND CLEAN HIS WOUNDS...WITH ACID! THEN I CAN DRAG HIM TO HE**!1
Failure Writer Girl chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Yaoi

It is both good and a great torture chamber XD
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I love you. As simple as that. I love you. Only I can;t read your FMA stories because my library doesn'y have all of them so I have only read up to volume 8! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE FMA WARRIORS, AND i HATE TWILIGHT! ILOVE YOU!
S chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Um... It made me snicker...