Reviews for Origine Di Uvetta
JMHaughey chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Lovely.

You captured all the unspoken emotional roller coaster known as TiVa.
jsq chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
I'm so glad you added Ziva's point of view. You do an excellent job with each characters voice.
marshmeg chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Probalicious from Tumblr here! Oh I am so said I missed when you first posted this. "We could give PSA's on pretending." That line is beyond perfect, your writing is so unique and so different from everything I read on . Anyways, I forgot how to use words properly, but this was fantastic!
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I hope the greater satisfaction is what I think it is.

Just let their bodies and their heard do the talking and leave their overworked brains out of it.

Part of me would very much like to see a third chapter but I don't know if your muse is willing.

Gosh, it was intense and sad and yet somehow it gave me a bit of hope at the end!
USAFChief chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
...and of course, "the course of greater satisfaction" is continued silence, or is it? Do you have more of this fascinating line coming our way? I know you have marked it complete, but is it really? Oh, my, do you really want us to use our own imaginations? humph!

Nice job! Thanks for posting.

pdf
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
And of course, this breaks my heart too. I think I'm starting to have a rather predictable crying reaction to all of your stories, lol.

But I do like the ending. It's somewhat happy, at least, even if it makes me rather itchy to know exactly which body part she's using.

I like how even though this is first-person POV, you manage to keep it in character. This isn't something that many writers can achieve.

Outstanding work!

Soph
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I want to cry, again.

I sense that your stories are not to be marathon-read, haha.

But of course, this is beautiful, like any other story of yours. You make good use of language, I'll say that!

Beautifully written.

Soph
Schmaltzy chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
*chants*

Chapter 3! Chapter 3! Chapter 3!

C'mon ... leave us on the edge, why don't you? Cruel woman! ;)
mia58 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
You've managed to capture both points of view very accurately, not to mention the lack of communication that plagues them. Though maybe it's not only not talking to each other that's a problem, but also each one firmly believes they are right in their POVs.

You hit upon a theme that always irks me: "why am I not permitted to act on his behalf when he is free to act on mine?" Authors and readers alike sometimes have this inequitable attitude that he'a a hero when he acts on instinct to save her, but she is selfish and somehow wrong when she does. Why the discrepancy?

Kinda sad that it's completed. I had hoped for a last chapter where they finally open up and face their feelings. Looking forward to your next offering.
mentalagent13 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
I loved this! The inner monologues are so poignant. He doesn't want her to save him, she felt she had to and the after affects of it all. Wonderful writing! Thank you so much for sharing.
DaniSJ chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
I hope there's a chapter 3... I really enjoyed this :)
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Wow.

This is so, so good. I love how Ziva is convinced that Tony is just suffering from a bruised ego when, in actuality, it's far deeper than that. The misunderstanding is almost amusing, yet sad.

And your prose is like poetry. Which is a contradiction. Whatever.
Alidiabin chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Nice chapter! You're rocking the 1st POV thing. Well done.
Gabs chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Sweet tapdancing Jesus, I loved this.
jsq chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Beautiful story. Truly well written. You have a very definitive writing style, but you still manage to get the character voice just right. Loved it.