Reviews for Words can hurt
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
n k j
DeaththeKidbemine9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
i get what it is like to be depressed like that. not really from drama, but still. mental degrading of yourself and such. not the same thing, but still. the movie definitely helped me to keep fighting no matter what.
cazzie chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i get bullied in school i tried to kill myself but it didnt work my mum knows i cut myself but she doesnt know i wanna die stay strong xx
taciturnAnalyst chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
If you're really writing a book can you give me a few tips, my brother wants mine done by March.
sophie9874 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hi! This was brilliant! I'm glad the movie and the experience of bullying gave you the idea to write a book! I did think about my review before I started typing, because I agree, words can hurt! It's clever that you decided to use an Emily Osment song! She is a great role model! I have had loads of talks about bullying from people visiting our school, and they are very good! Great job!
secretprincess chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wonderful story. I cried during the movie and reading this story. Wish that Cyberbully would be shown in every school, so that everyone would how that hurts
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Her name isn't Lilly Truscott. It is Taylor Hillridge in this movie. Just so you know.
ScisaaclyKogan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I think this story is very well written and it tells the effects of cyber bullying perfectly :)

You're an amazing author
Apieceofpie chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
When I saw that part I was crying. Gladly my mom was there. She helps me slot because I ALWAYS get bullied. Any way possible I get bullied. It sucks. I feel ur pain.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
You put it perfectly together.
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love what Emily is doing. There are a lot of People who are bullied all over the country and it is sad how many take it too far and tragedies result from it. This is a very good fic, putting a very emotional scene from a great movie into words. The song fits it perfectly! I listened to it on my iPod while I read. :) you should definitely think about writing a book! Oh and I'm kinda upset this is the only Cyberbully fic out there... I would write sonething if I had inspiration.
x781227x chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, this is really amazing. Very moving, very insprirational at the end. I'm so sorry for what you had to go through; I'm glad you were able to recover. But this is great, you're a very good author.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Simply amazing!
kittykatkitkat chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i dont even have words to say wha i want to but its good
MEStarr chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Really liked it; that film was so sad though!