Reviews for Golden
AvidReader2236 chapter 6 . 2/16
Bittersweet love.
AvidReader2236 chapter 5 . 2/16
They've come full circle. Absolutely fantastic!
AvidReader2236 chapter 4 . 2/16
Lovely. :)
AvidReader2236 chapter 3 . 2/16
Beautiful.
AvidReader2236 chapter 2 . 2/16
Oh darling Bill. He's so selfless and Fleur is so kind to him. They're perfect together. :)
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Such a gorgeous gift!
EstellaB chapter 6 . 2/13
Somehow, I don't think I've ever reviewed any of your stories. Allow me to amend that. You are *such* a talented writer-and I love the way you focus primarily on family moments, because I feel like that captures something special about the original series.

I also like hearing your take on the Next Gen characters. I loved Lily Potter and the Triwizard Tournament, and I'd love to hear more about Rose and Scorpius, or Alice and Hugo (I was rooting for them the whole way through LPATTT, and they didn't get together, and then they unexpectedly were in chapter 5 of this)-I guess I just need to work my way through all your stories to get their whole backstory :-)
katiek121 chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Very nice anniversaries!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Ohmygosh, this whole story was soooo sweet, but this one made me cry! It's amazing. Please, do something similar for Theo and Daphne? I really want to see what they're like when they get old.
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love the presents they got each other!
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
My Dear Professor McGonagall,
This one was a giggle all the way through. Ron and Hermione and a song from Willy Wonka.
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
My Dear Professor McGonagall,
I'm liking this more and more with each chapter. You finally mentioned when Ginny eventually goes blind. Now if I can find the why. I'm thinking a bad fall or a Bludger to the head, one too many times. I think there has to be a gnome repelling charm. Molly doesn't use it because degnoming the yard is a great way to run off excess energy of young children.
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
My Dear Professor McGonagall,
These chapters are incredible. I'm keeping my reviews short until the last. I am enjoying these immensely.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
My Dear Professor McGonagall,
Oh My! I am thrilled and amazed.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 5/13/2013