Reviews for The Maltese Mole Rat
TNI chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
This has to be one of the funnyist stories I've ever read, with a great sentimental touch at the end. I loved the Abbot and Costello routine I was so confused by the end of it.
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
The puns, images, allusions to the classics, and music flew. About the only thing that didn't were the bullets, but who needed those?

Another great job.
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Our readers indeed...

Really liked the insertion of a touch of the road movies with that, and the game of wits between Sam and Big Daddy was great. Now, if can keep his villainous crew together, nah, even if he did, there's a certain redhead who might just have something to say about it.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
The blending still goes so well. Shego has been a blast, and the fast-talking Ron is a delight.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
That brought a lot of chuckles. Actually a good rendeition of Sam at work, and that makes for good parody.
Ghost iv chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I almost cried at the end, it was poignant rufus as the main theme of the whole story.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ah, Sam Spade meets Police Squad. Perfect. Wonderful use of the characters and past events that are even more funny when referenced in such a different setting. Let's hear it for canned dairy products. Hope that boy keeps his eyes open, oh, never mind.
readerjunkie chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Excellent finish to your story mahler ,great job as always.
Reader101w chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Great story,

I loved the humor all the way.

And what a great twist right at the end. Excellent work.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
readerjunkie chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Excellent finish to your story mahler ,great job as always.
Katsumara chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Oh wow.. you really had me there. With Chapter 1, I figured this was just Kim and Ron together in college and everything.. but wow at the end. They'd been married that long, eh? Very nicely done with this one, MA. very nicely done. Not only was it just..beyond hilarious (and adorable there at the end with Sam and Kimmie).. but the ending was super sweet too.
Muzzlehatch chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Huzzah! But that was good, makes we want to see the movie again.
Sentinel103 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Twas convoluted, twisted and of course very funny MA and the end made it so much better.

50 years is pretty good, not bad for a sidekick.

Take a bow, (now were's that pie I was hiding?)

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Sentinel103 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Oh my Lord MA, the founders of the Knights of St. John of the Hospital (Later the Knights of Malta) would roll over in their moldy graves if they ever had any idea of this. LOL

So Sam has gotten in a little over his head huh? I wonder if we're gonna hear the blaring trumpet of battle from the red head in an effort to save him.

ST
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
And that's a wrap...

But what a wrap it was. So the crossfire of classics from movies, gags, schtick, and routines from so many of days of celluloid gone by. What homage to them you have paid.

Ron got the bad guys in the end, the prize and the girl of his symphonic dreams... Loved her reaction at the end there.

But alas, it comes to a close and now we see the context in which this was set and a wistful glance at where they'd been and where they are.

And a tribute to a faithful friend as the curtain closes.

Nicely done. Everything.