Reviews for The Old Court
mistressinwaiting chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Nice chapter! It was great for jogging my memory and adding suspense
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Excellent two chapters
PhoenixPower96 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
This story is amazing! Love it so much!
hotkillerz chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
soooo its been 3 months since u updated, just wondering if u are going to update anytime soon.
Gemna chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Wellp. I want more. Soon. Please. Kthxbi.
Jedi Caro chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
It took u a while but the chapter was long :)
mistressinwaiting chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
FINALLY! A CHAPTER!

I loved it! Can't wait for more!

The mock-funeral was so touching!
daisyorlena chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I like the pacing but there are parts I have to reread to understand what you mean. Overall I love the story though and look forward to an update.
yuuki yami chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for updating *bow* it was worth the waiting
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Very very interesting story so far 3
IceFantom chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Liking the story still. :) I'd like to see more of your story sooner, but please, do it on your own time. :) It was a little confusing trying to understand what you were trying to write sometimes. I had to reread some parts several times before I got what was going on. Other than that, it's golden. :D
yuuki yami chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
wahhh thank you thank you thank you! I'm so happy that you decided to continue!please update soon! i love this story!and if you abandon it then say so so I wont wait anymore...update soon!
Jedi Caro chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
this chapter was incredibly good
IceFantom chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Awesome story so far! I don't really have anything to say bad about it so far other than the lengthy chapters. But you know, the story does correspond to the chapter titles very well. I guess it's just taste. lol xD

I like how you kept the Silver Millennium civilizations alive and only the Moon destroyed. It is true that they didn't say anything about the other planets. I also like how you treat each planet as if they were different countries with their own unique language, culture, personalities, and specialties with the Moon as the supremacy like a country with it's different ethnic groups and accents (am I contradicting myself? lol). Good job! Hope you'll update soon! :)
moonworld chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
I love your story so far. To imagine that civilizations of the Silver Millenium era are still alive is an original and very good idea. It's the first fic I've read with this postulate and I find it very interesting.

I love the ring scene, very well written. Hope you'll update soon! :)