Reviews for Guilty By Association
Deamondeathstone chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
Please finish this one i like the RoLo:-)

But really it's a great story and i'm curious to see what comes next. Does the grace character have powers by the by?
summers2004 chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
Great story. Continue soon please! Can't wait for the next installment.
ororoiqadi chapter 5 . 8/15/2002
Yeesh! Finally got a chance to sit down and read this. Keep it up!
Lici chapter 5 . 8/13/2002
Yeah! You updated!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*braces self for smack*

Lici
Verena G chapter 5 . 8/13/2002
Ah, those precious, beautiful Ro/Lo moments! Noone does em the way Rhapsody does! Gotta love their work out! I cant wait for the next chapter! Verena
ninamonkey chapter 4 . 5/14/2002
I love it Rhaps-cool intro to 'Ro's sister, and of course, you can't do wrong with a little Ro/Lo lovin'! ;-) Can hardly wait to see what happens when 'Ro and Grace meet...
Chibi-Crysti chapter 4 . 5/12/2002
ooo, cool. I'm really likeing this story! Grace is a very interesting character, and I can't wait to really get to know her.
Verena G chapter 4 . 5/12/2002
Yay! Another great story created by Rhaps! I got longer RO/LO moments! Thank you! Thank you! I like the kind of relationship they have at the moment. There is still enough time to deepen the relationship further. It will be very interesting to witness the further development! I cant wait to find out how the thing with Grace and 'Ro will work out! Keep up the good work! Verena
Aurora chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
*gasp* Ororo has a sister? AWESOME! going into a part of storm's life that is rarely explored! *GREAT* please continue!
ororoiqadi chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
Way to go, T! (lonely over here indeed. Bah!)
Lici nsi chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
Ooohhhh interesting! I like this! I really want to see where you are taking it.

Lici
Verena G chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
This looks like a great start to a great story! I loved the RO/LO moment, but I need MORE, hehe! But knowing you there will be lots more! It looks like Grace will be an interesting character! Update soon, please! Verena
Niala chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
Interesting. Watch the typos and I would have liked to see more setup with the whole Logan/Ro thing.
wahinetoa chapter 2 . 5/3/2002
Dis is loverly! Can someone please, please smack that boyfriend down a notch or twenty? :) Charles and Ororo.. oh, man! What will Ororo think of him knowing? I love the alchemy between Logan and Ororo, youve got the touch of magic in that. Will she meet remy? Oh, puppy.. what a meeting!
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Whoa... what a great start to a powerful and emotional story, Rhapsody! my girl was always a wild talented wee honey, and this is no doubt a powerpunch. I cannot WAIT for the two sisters to meet, especially with Wolverine and Remy longing in the pic. lol. Gonna be a wild ride! More. More! *begs*