Reviews for Wanted
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Phew!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wow...Kakashi is mean and pretty manipulative... Nice fanfic. Y the way... Totally Kakashi styled.
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
that was amazing
ReinSohma chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I thought it was great but the last part where Kakashi said, "Yeah babe... urgh" I felt was ooc for your already mostly ooc Kakashi. So... That somewhat killed it. Other than that, I was completely into the story.
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
3333
katt chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hey I just wanted to let u no I love this story u did a really good job on it I hope to read another like it in the future!. . .Katt!;)
jackswoman chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
this was great. i am a big fan of this pairing. he is such a tease
randomer chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I'm not usually in to KakaSaku but damn, this story was smexy. ;) Liked it very much. 3
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i loved this :D
Sakura-Centric chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
.God.

I absolutely love this.

3x100000000000000
DragonIris chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Damn, that was hot! I loved the premise and Inner Sakura was hysterical!
Emzy2k11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
ohhhhh i love it that had my imagination in overdrive very sexy indeed :D
Fire27 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Pure smut. That entire story was pure smut. Punctuation, you really, really need to work on that. Examples: "Who are you?". Another example: "Tell me what you want.". Did you notice the question mark in the first example? What about the period in the second? Just because a person is talking doesn't mean the sentence doesn't need punctuation. I also noticed when you meant to say "loud" you would say "load". Load- a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time. Loud- with relatively high volume. Sorry if that was a bit harsh, it was just meant to help for your future stories. You had good discriptions and spelling. I always hate it when the spelling is off... Keep up the work! Hope you listen to my advice.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awesome story. Really well written too.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 11/5/2011