Reviews for Elemental Force
Trance chapter 27 . 6/7/2002
Wow! What a way to end the story, can't wait till the next one, I wanna know what happens so badly.
Neo Invisigoth chapter 27 . 6/6/2002
Oh my gosh! That was horrible! I actually got chills down my spine reading that. Oh I can't wait for the next fic. *Phew*..okay shake it off...
RossBri4eva chapter 27 . 6/6/2002
Infected? Is Sabrina infected too? What does this mean for our favorite couple? Loved the fic, by the by.
Agent66 chapter 27 . 6/5/2002
*laughs uncontrolably* So you guys like the end, did you? LMAO! I know it's horrible, but yes it will be resolved somewhat in story 8. Yes, story 8 and not seven. Seven will hopefully get you attached to Chip and the twins, give Ross&Bri4eva some great Ross and Bri scenes and do more for Kit's ego. It's Life Spans for seven!

And then...the most daring story in the series. Viral Legacy. Things will be explained like never before! Be prepared to see the evil side of the Mainframe Staff!

I'm taking a slight break, to keep you all in suspense, but I'll be back, with the first continuation chapter of Life Spans!

Until then, kiddies!

Water Mist chapter 27 . 6/5/2002
WHAT! Are you saying their infected or turning viral! You can't end it like that! I need more information here Gina! OH PLEASE start the next story tomorrow! I'm on the edge of my seat here! This is SO suspenceful _! Great job Gina! This was the best story yet!
trisanamcgraw chapter 27 . 6/5/2002
Gina, you can't leave it like this! Ooh, Gain really tiffed me off, and now - arggh, cliffhanger! You must continue this in another fic!
Leivi chapter 27 . 6/5/2002
OH MY GOD Gina. How can you be so evil as to end the fic there? That is just seriously wrong! you have to write more write more write more! I mean it! Grrrrrr *grumbles to herself about how cliffy that cliffhanger is*

Can't wait to read more! LOL but you already know this
Water Mist chapter 26 . 6/5/2002
YES! The fight was great! -! I love this story! I wonder what Gain was going to do to torture boys? I hope I get to read it in Viral Legacy! The little comic relief of Enzo's great come back was beautiful. Matrix's sarcastic comment was just the icing on the cake. Please you write more soon!
Meo chapter 26 . 6/5/2002
Yay! It was great, WMG! I liked how it all come together a LOT. Now, it's time for my favorite part of the fic...the epilogue!
Leivi chapter 26 . 6/5/2002
WOW this just clicked into ultra high gear! Exciting stuff Gina, I'm on the edge of my seat right now lol. Keep it coming!
trisanamcgraw chapter 25 . 6/1/2002
This is my favorite chapter now! ) I loved how you combined the kids and their elements with the flashbacks. I hope to see more flashbacks, and how the kid survive their tests - soon!

btw, the small wait for this chapter was nothing. I'm still as intrigued as ever, more so.
Agent66 chapter 25 . 5/31/2002
Guys, I am soooooooo sorry for the wait. I had a nasty case of writer's block, but I somehow got things together and hence forth, you have Chapter 24! Now, in the orig outline, I got two chapters and this puppy is finished!

But...

Yes, the series still continues. Ask Claire lol. I've already started "Life Spans" which is like the Beginnings Arcs 2 and 3, except continuing with Kit and Bri and stories on Chip, Jet, and Nikki. You know what powers they got, now read how they got them!

Also, in the works, the most daring story in this series, Viral Legacy. This ain't no genlte fic, folks, warning you now. And yes, I havne't forgotten about the added scenes for the novel. I will get to that ASAP now that I've settled your blood lust for another chapter! *chomp* lol

I hope you guys like where this is going. I have more announcements and more time once the Smarties are over (I've won three so far!) so... Thanks. You guys and gals are the best! Check out the round robin going down under the name ROM, sign up for it, write up for it. It's a good thing. And...that's it for tonight!

trisanamcgraw chapter 24 . 5/27/2002
Oooh! I like the backstory you've given on Bob in the Web, and that explains some things. More!
Water Mist chapter 23 . 5/22/2002
*sings* Mind games! Mind games! I love Mind games!-! Yeah! This is so great! Hehe... I love how Matrix is in La la Land. Please write more of this amazing story soon!
Agent66 chapter 23 . 5/22/2002
Hello, hello!

WMG here, hoping you guys like the story so far. Okay, this is the point in the story where I've got writer's block basically. This chapter was just spur of the moment, in my head kinda thing. I have some other stuff, but that's ending material. Does anybody got any suggestions on how to wind this down, besides action and adventure? Got those covered.

Anything you guys wanna see?

If so, you know what to do. Oh, on the novel note, I just put up deleted scenes two and it's got a nice scene for you Ross and Bri fans out there! It's the Matrix deleted scenes!

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »