Reviews for Sinner's Island
naughtynati chapter 17 . 2/6
I'd definitely rate this a perfect 10, considering I just read it for the third time.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
This was beautiful.
10 out of 10

athome Jo chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
Loved this story!
sexycanI chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
I wanted to stick around but I hate seeing Edward mistreated when he is always suffering but I do love your writing style lots of luck
cbzoo chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
10 10 10 10 10 10 10 AAAAAAA
vico18 chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
nclyn2dzynyahoo chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
My review is a 9. It would be a 10, but there is so much out there to read, I can't guarantee I'll get back this way.
Keltyr chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Gubefan1980 chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
Well, this is the second time I read this so I guess 10. He he. Great story. Loved the way the relationship developed even with the bumpy roadblock. Suspending disbelief babies heart beat is actually higher than adults 100-150 with 120 being average. Adult heartbeat around 70-85 pbn surprised you chose to give Rodalie's chikd the name of the first murderer in the Bible. Other than that great story I'm glad Jacob got a smackdown when he tried to come come between Jasper and Edward. Sadly that is very true. Gay men do complain that despite being with a partner lover boyfriend or even husbands that other gay men will come between then. I'd really be excited if someone would make a video of this story. I've seen a few Edward Jasper videos on YouTube. This should be one of them. Truly wonderful story.
Gubefan1980 chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Yes I agree with Jasper he should have told Edward about Alec. This was beautiful. The part about the disheveled bed was so poignant. And the revelation by Jacob that he and Jasper hadn't fucked was I have no words. Happy that he couldn't be with Jacob. Loved the irony"he's no good to me anymore" got cockblocked by love. Oh the irony. Love this chapter.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
So the devil returns. This is so tragic even if I do know the end. Although imho part of this is in Jasper because he didn't give any real indication in so many words that they were in a relationship. Well written but I want to murder Jacob.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Well of course I know from the previous read however it's kind of obvious. Low sex drive but obviously only with women his interest him noticing things about Jasper that most straight men wouldn't notice. In other words his obsession with Jasper. Good chapter. I like the story although I don't get Jasper's anger. He didn't really disclose much about himself to Edward until he was pushed to do so. He still hasn't told Edward about Jacob.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
I read this over a yr ago and commented under my own name. So I just stumbled across this yesterday. Edward can't perform with Bella, hmm he noticed the buldge between Jasper's legs double hmm duh Edward you're gay. It's a good start. Description of Bon Terre is well it's beautiful earth or land so the description sounds beautiful. Btw Jasper is actually shorter than Edward 5'10" to 6''1" .
Nicole chapter 17 . 6/13/2015