Reviews for Sinner's Island
jaslisa21 chapter 17 . 10/11/2022
I give it a BIG 10! What a WONDERFUL story…. I LOVE the thought of Irina and Jane being guardian angels and how Chase has Edwards psychic abilities. This is a wonderful story and I would have never thought that it would have ended like this, such a HEA. This is most definitely one of my favorite stories.
Onyx-Of-Octavia chapter 17 . 1/18/2022
10, absolutely a 10
futurecullen26 chapter 17 . 2/9/2019
Lovedddd thiissss and I loved the little supernatural/spiritual element to it :) it was such an awesome homage to Lousiana and its Cajun culture. I'm a little more curious about Jane and Irina though, what is it about Jasper? Although ig the same can be asked of me and everyone else who loves him lol 3 awesome job!
Anasamantha09 chapter 17 . 12/26/2018
I read it two times. So 10! Tnak you!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/13/2018
So good.
naughtynati chapter 17 . 2/6/2018
I'd definitely rate this a perfect 10, considering I just read it for the third time.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
This was beautiful.
10 out of 10

athome Jo chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
Loved this story!
sexycanI chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
I wanted to stick around but I hate seeing Edward mistreated when he is always suffering but I do love your writing style lots of luck
cbzoo chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
10 10 10 10 10 10 10 AAAAAAA
vico18 chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
nclyn2dzynyahoo chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
My review is a 9. It would be a 10, but there is so much out there to read, I can't guarantee I'll get back this way.
Keltyr chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Gubefan1980 chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
Well, this is the second time I read this so I guess 10. He he. Great story. Loved the way the relationship developed even with the bumpy roadblock. Suspending disbelief babies heart beat is actually higher than adults 100-150 with 120 being average. Adult heartbeat around 70-85 pbn surprised you chose to give Rodalie's chikd the name of the first murderer in the Bible. Other than that great story I'm glad Jacob got a smackdown when he tried to come come between Jasper and Edward. Sadly that is very true. Gay men do complain that despite being with a partner lover boyfriend or even husbands that other gay men will come between then. I'd really be excited if someone would make a video of this story. I've seen a few Edward Jasper videos on YouTube. This should be one of them. Truly wonderful story.
Gubefan1980 chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Yes I agree with Jasper he should have told Edward about Alec. This was beautiful. The part about the disheveled bed was so poignant. And the revelation by Jacob that he and Jasper hadn't fucked was I have no words. Happy that he couldn't be with Jacob. Loved the irony"he's no good to me anymore" got cockblocked by love. Oh the irony. Love this chapter.
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »