Reviews for Sinner's Island
Mych0ice chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
10; thank you for sharing this amazing story. I truly enjoyed it!

Until next time,
Lez
BlueCat69 chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
“It's almost as if the trees, low hanging branches, and dreariness had all parted just to provide me with a clearer view.” Well, if that isn’t a big, fat sign for you, Edward, then I don’t know what is.
You sneak! During his whole interview I was wondering how on earth that was conductive with getting Jasper back… and then you just dumped the bomb! So clever!
maryhell chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Your story definitely gets a 10. It's a masterpiece that I would be proud to read again and again and again ...
Deadrose144 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
10! And it better be a Jasper/Edward story lol
peacock chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Most definitely a 10! Thank you for a great story.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
First, let me rate this even though I'm still going to leave you a long ass review. You would be disappointed if I didn't, right?!
Of course it's a 10. I have been lost in this mysterious world you created with the most interesting set of characters for so long, and I'm sad to see it all come to an end.
At the beginning of the chapter I could hear Edward's "voice" as it took on the southern flavor. So when he called Amanda out on her lack of standard English, I was disappointed in him on several counts. But Edward can't be expected to change all of himself in such a short time. But he came through, and of course how Jasper handled it, his anger at Edward's attempt to require his daughter to be something other than her natural self, was pure laid back Jasper. It was sad to see Edward realize too late that what he did was so hurtful and wrong. He should have known better given everything he's been through with Jasper and his own coming to understand himself...I love how you kept the characters true to themselves while also allowing them both to grow and bend in the middle and compromise.
Oh so many things I love about how you ended this story. The children are priceless. Each having their genes contribute to the family and then the third up in the air...I loved that. Ben, a secondary character really deserves some credit for being ok with Angela becoming a surrogate for the boys. The entire set of characters becoming a united "family"... was beautiful to see as Edward and Jasper having such a loving community of people to stand by them, and love them.
Finally, the supernatural elements added such an interesting backdrop for the entire story. From the beginning I felt as if there was that magical something lurking all around them. And for you to leave it open to our imaginations, I think, was a good thing. It never became the "focus" of the story, just a twist of sorts, I liked it.
Ok, enough said, although I could certainly find more to comment
You have a writer's gift, thank you for sharing it with me.
Fran
iamonlyone chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
11!

This is such a beautiful ending ... thank you!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
A BIG NUMBER TEN

Perfect ending to a story I don't want to end.

So hard to raise children and then to two parents of the same sex is bound to be difficult within the outer world of those "perfect" people. My father died when I was 2 so my mom and aunt raised me. It just makes me feel so good when especially you write this story about 2 people who fall in love, form a family and have a happily ever after
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
This was a 10 for me. sigh...so sad it's actually over now :( what a lovely ending to an amazing story. I loved this, start to finish and it was so perfect how you wrapped it up. I would love outtakes, so hopefully you have some planned. thank you for all the teasers and for completing this story. I look forward to your next one!
mm60126 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
I am amazed by this story...The plot was full of emotion twists and turns...The characters were believeable and heartfelt...Full of wonder and awe and surprises...Thank you for a great ride...I look forward to more of ur work
Debbi84 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
One of my all time favorites.
angelzawright89 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
I loved it and will read it again again until i find something else to stalk. 10
mw138 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
You did a great job with this story! I really enjoyed it! :D
dragontattoo75 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
*sniff* I can't believe it's over, I really don't want it to end. I'll give you an 11 ;)
Thank you for writing and sharing!
Tiny16 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Awwwwwwww...I loved the ending and particularly the butterfly metaphor. I'm writing this review with tears in my eyes. The epilogue was sooooooo awesome! You want points? I'll give you some: 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10 *** 10
The whole story was pure magic and I loved every single chapter of it. I'm going to read SI over and over again, I promise! What about a few sexy outtakes?
1,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »