Reviews for Sinner's Island
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
So the devil returns. This is so tragic even if I do know the end. Although imho part of this is in Jasper because he didn't give any real indication in so many words that they were in a relationship. Well written but I want to murder Jacob.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Well of course I know from the previous read however it's kind of obvious. Low sex drive but obviously only with women his interest him noticing things about Jasper that most straight men wouldn't notice. In other words his obsession with Jasper. Good chapter. I like the story although I don't get Jasper's anger. He didn't really disclose much about himself to Edward until he was pushed to do so. He still hasn't told Edward about Jacob.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
I read this over a yr ago and commented under my own name. So I just stumbled across this yesterday. Edward can't perform with Bella, hmm he noticed the buldge between Jasper's legs double hmm duh Edward you're gay. It's a good start. Description of Bon Terre is well it's beautiful earth or land so the description sounds beautiful. Btw Jasper is actually shorter than Edward 5'10" to 6''1" .
Nicole chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
10!
I got goosebumps.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
10 10 10
Cheroka chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
I normally don't review but I had to for this story. This was an excellent Jazz & Edward love story, the first "encounter" scene was awesome. Good story of trying to overcome your fears and finding out who really you are. Even if you are afraid to read slash give this a try. It was a very moving story.
jace4ever chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I loved it! 10 10!
pgrabinEdward chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
10, 100, it's an awesome story! So glad you said where to get the foreign words from! Foreign to me! Although, I think if you want your children to leave the local community and go to college some day, then drop the slang! Just my 2 cents after living in rural parts of Florida...
pgrabinEdward chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Wow- this could end here- so glad you wrote more! Great story! The tree is perfect!
pgrabinEdward chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Wow- great scenes- loved it! Although I could never do that in public- I see how they feel safe there...
pgrabinEdward chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Great drama! You really make Edward cry a lot! I wonder if he did that in his previous life- probably not as much- he was too wound up...
pgrabinEdward chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Love, love, love this twist! It was perfectly written- no suspicions until the very end but I had hoped! Awesome!
pgrabinEdward chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
So wonderful and then so sad at the end! Can't wait to read the next chapter! I assume the wolves are the girls?
pgrabinEdward chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Great descriptions and I love how Jasper shows he cares about Edward!
1,197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »