Reviews for Sinner's Island
Lea66 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I'm hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next!
weildthekey chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Looking forward for more! I love the first chapter!
35nanou chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Le début de cette histoire est très prometteur.

L'atmosphère, les sentiments qui s'en dégagent sont captivants, on s'y croirait.

J'attends la suite avec impatience.

A bientôt.
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I think there might be more for him :) Could it be Rose's brother? ;) I can't wait for them to meet.

I really like the story, it sounds interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Lucy
DreamingPoet1988 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
looks to be a good story... I'll beta for you if you still need one.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is such a great first chapter! You have described the scene perfectly. And poor Edward. My heart aches for him already. This killed me: It's not that this place is scary, it's just so…feral, so untamed, so…

"…not me." I mutter, glumly. Ugh! So so sad. Can't wait for more.

Nancy
daffy410 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Great story, can't wait to read more. I especially can't wait to see Edward's reaction when he meets Jasper. Poor Edward, he is about to find out why he doesn't enjoy having sex with women. Hope you post the next chapter soon!
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Love it! Very interesting start and look forward to seeing what the town has to offer Edward and how I think it's going to change his life.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Glad he is taking a chance...thx...gr
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Great start. I always love broken Edward, especially when Jasper gets to be the one to fix him lol. I can't wait to read more.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I really like the way you describe the surroundings of this place. I feel like I am there and seeing it myself. You do a very good job of showing your readers around the set.

Your characters are very down to earth and Rose is certainly OOC because she is so kind and nice. Edward is sullen and empty. He is searching for even a slight glimpse of hope for himself in this world and I think he is about to find it.

Please post again soon. I am hooked.
1,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80