Reviews for Love Thyself
The Winters Child chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was beautiful, I loved it!

Always and forever: CKgal101

P.S. Keep up the good work!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Okay, so number two, beautiful, reminded me of something a co-worker said to me the other day at work. She asked me if I was losing weight. I replied, "Hopefully not." I mean it's not like I'm on some sort of diet or something. Most importantly, I do not have an eating disorder like so many people seem to think I have. That bugs me to no end. People asking me if I have an eating disorder. I'm sorry, but that is not something you go around asking people. If it seems like I'm getting bent out of shape over this, it's because I am. I'm just so sick of people seeing me and one of the first things out of their mouth is some comment/question/remark about my weight. Is it so much to ask that people will stop doing that? I've struggled with my weight my entire life. Yes, I know I'm scrawny. It is hands down, my most sensitive topic, so I would really appreciate it if people just leave it alone. Sorry for the rant...

Wow! There's a few Kelly Clarkson songs. She is probably my favorite American Idol winner. She was even on Dancing with the Stars performing last night. I own two of her CDs, which is more than any other American Idol winner/contestant, so yeah, I think it's safe to say she's my favorite. I think it's also because her winning was an upset victory because she was an underdog. I remember back in season one,everyone thought the final would be Justin and Tamyra, but Tamyra finished 4th due to a shocker elimination. It's the same reason Kris Allen is another of my favorite Idol winners. Everyone thought it would be Adam vs. Danny in the finale. America loves an underdog. Or at the very least, I do.

Wow! All of these sound pretty angsty. I shouldn't sound too surprised. I mean I fell in love with your stories because you're so good at what you do, and what you do is write angst magnificently. Heck, it's why I started attempting writin angst myself. Remember? I used to be a strictly romance/humor kind of author. That was my niche. And it still kinda is. People woud always say my stories were "Cute" and "sweet" and "funny."

I was trying to figure out what girl each of these could be about, but I give up. Lol. I'm not even going to embarrass myself by guessing.
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I definately want to read your interpretation in the issue in 2 (Beautiful). It's something I have delt with personally and I know others who have too. Same with 3 and my best friend. I know you will write these appropriately and extremely well. I'm also prepared to cry... Post soon!
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is actually SO exciting! I don't really like most of the girls from BTR (Like... not that I hate them or anything. They have their moments when I'm all "YOU ARE AWESOME!" but sometimes they can grate on my nerves. I feel like they don't always appreciate what they've got...) BUT I'M SO PUMPED!
jadajmk chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is really good, I can't wait to read the rest. I also read the first story and it was amazing. It' really sad and I hate what happened Reachel. :'(.

Can you do 2. Beautiful by Bethany Dillon for Camille. She's my favorite girl character and I stuggeled with the hating your body thing.

Thanks for reading.
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Words can't describe what I'm feeling right now. These are beautiful. I can't wait to read all twelve of these. I know many people will miss Rachel. She was an extremely talented girl, and a wonderful author. I don't know why she did what she did, but she did not deserve it. She seemed like such a nice person, and no one like that should have to suffer so much that they'll want to end their life. I really hope she knows how we feel. And I'm sure she is in a much better place now, with God and Jesus. I just wish she had not done what she did. I also wish I would've gotten the chance to know her, to stop the actions she commited two weeks ago. Thank you, thank you so much. :)
My-Name-Is-Tori chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I'm looking forward to reading these unfortunately realistic stories. It makes me sad that all of these really happen. Maybe your story will help us remember to be kind to people. I have friends who feel this way, and it hurts me to see them feel like this.

happygirl57 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I love this even though this was very brief. I am really looking forward to the one shot, because the girls are all portrayed as so happy on the show that it it always seems as if they are hidin secrets of their own. Even though I didn't know it was focused on Camille, Jo and Katie in the beginning, I was fitting the situations into then if you get what I mean. I was picturing them going through all of that even though you didn't tell us at the beginning. Anyways, great job and I can't wait to read the one shots.

Rachel will always live in our hearts. We'll all miss her dearly, and her memory will always live on.
Rhalian chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I absolutely CANNOT wait! 3 3 3

P.S. Will the boys also be in the stories?
WyszLo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I got chills reading so many of these summaries. I'm so excited for this series, Laura.

Um... especially Beautiful... for reason's I'm sure you've picked up on.

I think this is a beautiful idea. Every girl will be able to connect to these. Also, I am so, so sorry to hear about Rachel. That's devastating.

I love you!

Lady Cookie-Monster chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
haighgkjfdxljgck so many good songs! they were all so intense and just rfdgjblkzfsjlv wowwwww :))))) good wow haha i cant wait to see where you go with these!
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
wow! Those look like great stories, and they will be perfect because you are perfect! everytime i read your stories it makes me wonder how much perfection one can have! Because you certainly have it. I can't wait!