Reviews for Hearts or Diamonds?
Zagashi chapter 21 . 4/18
good story! just the mousse and Akane thing took me by suprise lol that is an odd couple for me, but all the RxA moments where the best!
FlameDancerStar chapter 21 . 3/22/2017
WONDERFUL story!
Jul256 chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
The plot had me hooked for the whole story and I don't think that your characters are OOC (maybe Akane a little) but I believe that growing up and after such a long frustration, you really nailed them!
Anyway thank you, I had a great time !
Shayniskie19 chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
Awesome read as usual. I just wish you tied up all loose ends, like Akane getting back at Tofu for leaving Kasumi. That would be satisfying. Thank you for causing me sleepless nights in my eagerness to finish this, knowing that it's a workday tomorrow. I'll browse and read up all of your other stories. Great job.
Shayniskie19 chapter 16 . 2/5/2016
I find it funny that whatever fanfics i read, i absolutely loathe Shampoo. And knowing now that Ranma screwed her makes me want for Ranma to get malleted even more. Hahaha I just love Akane so much. Really good story, I'm riled up.
Shayniskie19 chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
Now the question is, is there a snake in their midst? Your other work, Desperate Princess was a masterpiece and I must say this one's pretty good too! Great job, will keep reading.
Shayniskie19 chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
Sorry (what the heck was that last review?) What I wanted to say was the bomb has been dropped. Kaboom!
Shayniskie19 chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
Thelr
Shayniskie19 chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Intrigued! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Ranma's still an ass, sorry, but not really sorry. I love it.
Shayniskie19 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I love the fact that there are 21 chapters for me to read. (Grins). Excited to know who's that body guard but I'm pretty sure I know who it is.
Cindy M 19 chapter 21 . 8/11/2015
I love the story, it is very cool XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
What sizzler means? I don't know that Ranma means... The story is great
thelittlepandagirl chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
So much action and excitement. Would have loved to see this as a movie. Great story!
Marie Allen chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
This was great! Not quite an AU and very entertaining :)
elfbane51 chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Ack! Forgot to log in! I'm the guest below this calling ranma slimy! Lol.