Reviews for Redeem Me
ScarletBeauty88 chapter 1 . 1/23
I know it's been a while since you posted this and I'm not sure if you're even still on , but if you see this, I'd love to read more! The writing is really good and I'd really enjoy seeing what happens next.
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Please update this! I'm interested in it!
grimmjow064 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Omg please, please continue this C: I love it so far and I need MORE XD
The charactes are definitely in character and it all just flows together so well. Even though you havent wrote much yet ITS GREAT I really hope you do more and soon because I don't think I can wait very long XD KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
Kaya Blood Rose chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Will and Dodge should hook up! in that order.
LittleBabyBumbleBee chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
why did you not carry on :( ?
reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i'm glad that the only will/dodge fic i could find around is so well written :) thanks for this and hope you write more of it
SerenNoir chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is very well-written and the pretense of the story holds promise. I'll add to my alerts. :)

My only gripe is how you've set the scene in which Dodge is cared for my Will. When you mention how bad Dodge's burns are, there is absolutely no way a doctor or any medical professional would discharge someone into the hands of someone that he doesn't know nor has proper training. If he needed beds so badly, then they would have kicked out someone with the flu. Burn patients always trump flu patients.

If Dodge had survived, he would have needed skin grafts to make up for the massive amount of 3rd degree burns. He would be in the hospital for weeks, maybe even months before he was declared stable and well enough to go home. Not to mention, burn patients rarely die of their injuries but rather from infection and dehydration since there is no skin barrier anymore. I'm glad you mentioned administering antibiotics, though.

I'm sorry if this sounds nitpicky. I'm a medical student and the situation you've set up is unfeasible. You're a good writer, and like I said before I will be saving this to my alerts. Keep up the good work and don't let what I've said above deter you from finishing with this. :)
xDracotheDeathEaterx chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
great i loved it
Jei Xi chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
not to sound demanding or anything, but...MORE PLEASE!
Manga Freak Forever chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm interested in reading more! does this get...'interesting'?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was really good. And I hope you continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Th
Mia chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You're a real good writer, and the fluency in this fic is just beautiful - the way you capture their somewhat hostile relationship and all. Would love to see where this goes. (:
A-GIRL-NAMED-BILLY chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This looks interesting and I like the way you write. I'm not entirely sure where you're going with the slash but do keep us posted.
solstice chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This looks really good so far. Love the idea of Dodge surviving and actually staying with Will. And I would love, love LOVE to see where you're taking this. Wonder if Will will be able to find out just why Dodge is so mean... Dus something bad happen in his past or something? I need answers, so please update soon!