Reviews for Spanning Across Time
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
#gaped

Asdfghjkl

-/:;()$$:/-/:($ " &#*¥£#\\

I Demand You to Continue This!

#getkickedbyTatsumaki-sama
rustyliver chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Good job, man. I really loved it. I finished each chapter thinking, this is MY FAVOURITE. Then I went to next one and I was wrong. You just shatter my expectation with each chapter. That was an amazing twist with Zoro's will in Kuina.
he-adder chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
I love them all, but the last story especially. It's classy and well-written but yet subtly emotional, good job :D
Fieryfly chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Really interesting. I think Kuina would have reacted this way. She and Zoro are pretty similar in some ways and Zoro would have wanted her to become the bast after he had died. I would be interesting to see how Kuina would effect the crew. Sanji would not fight with her and there would be no getting lost scenes (xD). It would be quite different, but still very intersting.
Ahija chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Grat idea! And I like Zoro's refuses, make you understand how big it was when he actually joined Luffy. I can't wait to see what next chapters will contain
Hell Changer chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
No matter what universe, Zoro and Sanji will end up fighting.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. Great chapter!
bloodyredsilver chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
I love Luffy and how he totally just accepts everything. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Raviena Si Absole chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Hahaha I totally see this happening, and you're right that zoro and sanji would fight no matter which dimension. It's like 'I don't know that guy but his face really pisses me off'.
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Really enjoyed this. Interesting and all the nakama in character. Can't quite decide whether or not I think Zoro refuses.
CleverHorse chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Me like. Make zoro straw hat pirate captain (or three swords pirate ha) and luffy pirate hunter!
OneDreamADay chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very interesting. I like the idea a lot! Looking foward to the next chapter
bloodyredsilver chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Love, love, love this idea, though the idea of Zoro not joining Luffy makes me sad. I can't wait until the next chapter.