Reviews for On The Other Side
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Excellent!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
I am actually rather livid that you approve so much of a man raping a woman. This demeans the entire human race and YOU felt it was ok to write it? What kind of person are you? Why would you so blithely approve of a man sexually assaulting, raping, a woman no matter what excuse you chose to use? Who are you to say that this kind of sexual abuse is ok? It must be for you or you would not have written it. Would YOU want some asshole to treat YOUR DAUGHTER like that? You must since you so heartily approved it. Thank you for setting the entire women's rights movement back 100 years. You make me sick.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
I'm leaving this story since I severely disapprove of spousal abuse which you seem to espouse regardless of your "disclaimer". You obviously don't mind it a bit or you wouldn't have written it. Stop being a hypocrite.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
This was a good chapter also and a very good ending to your story. Wow so the twins are getting married and that is good right,That just means that Bella and Jasper has two more in their family and that is good for them. Also latter in the years that the Whitlock family would rule the vampire world, I guess the three would have to considering of letting their title go once in a life time huh. Thank you once again for sharing your story and have a good weekend.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
This was a good chapter as well thank you for sharing. Wow glad that Bella and Jasper and the family got saved by their daughter huh that is so cool I thought very good plot to the story. Glad that things are okay for now.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
this was a good chapter also, wow their children are smart huh. They can feel the moms stress and her emotions just wow, and they don't like it. To me I think that they are going to be a very strong family the Whitlocks right. This is good right. Oh I hope that the Volturri just leave the family be right.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
this was a good chapter as well and yes i hope that Bella and the rest of the Whitlock's and the Cullen's can save their family from the Volturri right
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
wow another good chapter thank you , I hope Alice learned her lesson on hiding things from her mate a married couple or live in couple your suppose to talk to each other no matter what happens or is said to the person right. I hope that the Volturri stays away from the Whitlock house hold right and I hope things turn out for the best.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
oh no I hope Bella is going to be okay, and shame on Alice. Instead of the betrayal Alice should of talked to Edward, isn't that what couples do. Then they could of spoken to the rest of the Cullen's and come up with a plan right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
this was a good chapter as well, yes i liked this. Wow so Jasper and Bella are married cool I bet Peter and Charlotte can't wait to meet her huh. I sure hope that Alice and Edward doesn't cause problems for Bella and Jasper since they are true soul mates right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Nope I think they should give Bella some lee way considering she didn't tell the secret to no one right and she has been with the Cullen's for some time now. Also she is the mate to the God of War Jasper Whitlock right. Hopefully when they get married it would be under Whitlock and not Cullen.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
awe another good chapter. wow so the couple are going to try to have a baby, and I wonder if Bella is going to have twins like in her dream. We will see if it turns out right. Well I hope nothing happens to the happy couple right. No one to split them up or anything like that I think the major would come out to play if anything is to happen to Bella right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Now Bella knows why Jasper feels warm to her I wonder what Bella is going to say or do also I wonder if she will accept him as a mate.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
this was a good chapter as well glad that Bella and Jasper had a good first date huh. I wonder what is going on that Peter and his little family have to go to South America, I wonder what is happening there.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
another good chapter, and yes i hope all goes well right.