Reviews for Confusing Choice
meladi1 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Did Rin just quote Pocahontas? XD this does feel a bit like the movie xD
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
I want sesshomaru to be jealous #-#
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello;
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
Like of ..
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
Lol. He crept up on her. Again.
lawliet chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
i hate ami, kagome and especially KAEDE! :mi wan't them to be lovey dovey already...but opt to wait much that it pains me patience is a virtue right? : - tried to immitate sess. pout
Miss Starfire chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
"Couldn't he just kill the old woman than bring her back with the tenseiga. No that wouldn't work for he wasn't sure if bringhing her back to life will keep her disease free again, oh and yeah Rin probably wouldn't approve of that idea either." - CLASSIC SESSHOMARU LOGIC! ROFLMAO!

Your spelling is getting much better :) Keep up the good work!
AmeliaBlake chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I love that "if you cut the bud too soon you'll never see what flower blooms" truly wise words there :) I love every moment shared between this couple and each time he goes away I'm just like "no! take her with you!" another great story! SessxRin are a beautiful and unique couple :)
Miss Rune chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Love the end and the slow realashonship between them :D
Freya's Valhalla chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
LOVED IT!

Your writing style is truly amazing. It's easy to read yet you pull off tons of metaphors and take deep care of little details in every phrase. Geez, it really reaches me.

Also you have managed to keep very well each of them in character and although there wasn't a big plot behind the story, the way you rolled things out and took so much time in reflecting Rin and Sesshomaru's feelings and consideration made it look like they had been struggling through ages.

Oh, and I have to say I really enjoyed Amis' chapter. I found it quite interesting to see Sesshomaru (and Jaken) dealing with a human girl that resembled Rin in certain ways for a short while.
D chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
AAmazingggggggg!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
I loved the hidden meaning:

"If you cut the bud too soon, then you'll never know what flower blooms" so sweet.

lol ready for next story... (:
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved this statement: "You need not fight when I can fight for you."
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Gawd I love how Rin and Sesshomaru act around each other they are just so cute. ,~ I freaking love Sesshy's mother! she is freaking funny. Love how she annoys her son.
littlemomo-chan chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
stunning... it took my breathe away.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »