Reviews for Underneath It All
cant wait for a sequel!
Akemicchi chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
] , .fjnaflijgknaldkgahrunvsdyghs tlaghlfjnvksurdngafg Amazing 3 :3
SavageReviewer chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Loved it _ Love this chapter like all the others.
Nes chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
I love the story,very well written.
hobo-beth chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
great chapter hope you update soon
Cassie-D1 chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
i like it!
Psycho17 chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
I like how she is spending time with Damon. And her asking Damon in what way when Damon asked Stefan to join them was funny. And her drunk texting cracks me up. So much for skillful vampire. And lovely she is slightly telling the truth with Klaus. Can't wait to see more Klaus/Jessica/Damon. Update soon! -
Mariela chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Loved it.

I like how you gave us some Klessica Jamon. I hope to see more. I was waiting the whole past days for a new chapter. Haha

Keep it up.
Psycho17 chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
I love how Jessica didn't tell Klaus about Damon. Oh he is not gonna be happy. I can't wait to see a jealous Klaus. I also like the interactions between Jessica and Damon. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! -
mahtabi chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
wow! Love ur story so much! I always pictured myself as a human in love with Nik! Yay! I don't Jessica 2 be involved with Damon, only Nik! More Klaus and Jessica! Update sOOOn plZ
Mariela chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Awww please don't end this! I love this story. I wait everyday for when you add a chapter because i love the whole Klaus romance with Jessica. Plus i would love that you would make a love triangle between Damon, Jessica, and Klaus. Love your story I will get the word out so more people will read and review so it won't get deleted.
Katerina The Von chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Glad that Jessica is sorta bonding with the gang.

Good to see how Jessica and Klaus met..

Great chapter :)

Can't wait for more.
Katerina The Von chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
Klaus...urgg...

Great chapter :D
Katerina The Von chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
Hmm..

I'm glad a guy asked Jessica out. Even though he was compelled..

Good job :)