Reviews for River's Room
bexzilla36 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
OOOO:

This is so very perfect. You're so talented, I'm in love with this3
MeganBellaRoseBlack chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was so cute and so well written. I loved it. Well done :)
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Really nicely done. My heart ached for River in this. Of course that would be her fear, she's told Rory that herself. I'm just glad the real Doctor was able to rescue her from it. A part of me (the part SO IN LOVE with Doctor/River) hopes when he peeked into his room on the show, that it had something to do with her.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved this. Strangely, I thought about this whilst watching the God Complex - I wondered what would happen if someone had faith in the Doctor, but he was also their greatest fear, I didn't think of River though, I thought of Martha, but River works so much better. Anyway, I'm rambling now, which is never good. :P This was fantastic, I really enjoyed reading!

X :D
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Okay. I'm completely in love with this! You have a wonderful way with words. This kept me holding my breath when it seemed the end for River, and made me smile at the rescue and Doctor/River moments.
SuLily chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
wow this is amazing and sweet and heartbreaking!
Fowlfan5 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Omigod this is an amazing story you made my day by writing this, I love the Doctor and River, even the little fluffs... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm looking forward to "The Wedding of River Song". :) :D
VioletIsabelleLovett chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow, GREAT job on this...you got everything perfect, even River and the Doctor were perfectly in character. This was so good! I can totally see River's fear being the Doctor not knowing her, despising her existence. I'm impressed! ~VIL
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh, MY GOD. This is ssw-loved from livejournal and this fic has left me SOBBING
MayFairy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
this. was. amazing.

it's a perfect play on her greatest fear, the one we have already seen come true, but done in the way that River would imagine it happening. also, Eleven was perfectly in character.

just, wow.
vievere chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I was waiting for someone to do this! And you did it beautifully. Loved it!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This fic and I are going to find some place to be alone, so I can fully appreciate it away from prying eyes. Shhh fic. Just let me love you. *loves it*
mostexcellentcanopy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hdfklsah;fklhsklfd. Yeah, y'know. Not crying at all.

Loved it. Brilliant idea. :)