Reviews for Be My Escape
A chapter 13 . 8/22
I petty you. This is an incredibly well written story which has received too much hate. So, for all you haters out there: Don't hate bro.
Scout chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Why do I enjoy these stories?
Let's see
1) it has Finnceline
2) Finn gets to be put back together by a hot vampiric chick
3) I tend to be morbid and nihilistic
Yep that's why.
Nate The Great chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
That was terrible. The pacing was all over the place, character motivations are either nonsensical or nonexistent, your writing style is inconsistent, there was no need for those songs, and worst of all, you didn't actually write an Adventure Time story. You wrote some sick, twisted, emo fantasy bullshit that was neither fun nor engaging! You, sir or madam, have fucked up royally! You do not know Adventure Time and I hope you never write another story dealing with Adventure Time again, cuz clearly you don't know how to.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Oh my glob. Honestly I was really really CRUSHED when Marcie died just like that D: but then again, it became more interesting for Finn's situation. You really do know how to mix things, everything was just insanely purrfect! ;A; It was dark, it was sad, it was comforting- needless to say, Be My Escape is beautiful. (Although I still cant get around the image of PB being dark-haired but still, it spices up the mystery behind her! Which was thrilling and definitely absolutely catching)
M.J.P. Smith chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
For what it's worth, I'll be honest. I don't think positive reviews, while ego boosters (I know), do a whole hell of a lot. This is the chapter where I lost interest. You've got a really good idea here. I came by because I found the recommendation on TV Tropes and thought it sounded good. But I can't get behind your interpretation of characters. Finn is too distant, Marcy is out of character and the way Jake and his brother act seems too forced.

I hate to be the negative one. I just review as I think I must.

-Smith
Jessypoo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Quincy! THIS IS AMAZING! Yeah, you're right, your stuff is way better than mine. You should join my creative writing club at school this year!
ProfessionalPumpkinPoacher chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
There could be no other end.

Good work.
VoidTreader chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
every time I read this story I get so sad knowing that there is no official happy ending. I find this to be the best Adventure time fic I have ever read and it just breaks my heart that that Marcy is dead and finn is left in the hands of such a despicable person. I just read this whenever I feel the need to cry.
MissionControl chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I would have enjoyed it if only there weren't all these bullshit song references. I would like to read the story without the flaws of lyrics appearing every once and a while confusing me and fucking the story up!
anon princess chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
I was quite satisfied with the ending. I would have made an alternative ending to it, though (ending of which I've thought up, very simple). Most of my ideas end depressingly (ones I haven't published yet), so I'm fine with it. I don't know if any of my ideas can phase this ending, though...
RandomFanFicReader772 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Good!
Lulu chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I can already tell this is going to be one of THOSE stories. The really awesome ones that have twists and not expected epic-ness. Well done! :D
PRECIOUS chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
to fucking long
katluver458 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
-brb reading it again-
firemoon-niome chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I read this again and right now theres tears streaking down my face even though Ive never experienced what finn has I fell the same way I cant escape everything was taking away from me and that im nobody