Reviews for Growing Up With Roger
Mad Y u e chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
Wellll this was pretty adorable to read :'D
The first chapters where so cute and adorable ashdjkasdhas Mr. Potty. Dear lord, i was reading this at a party and suddenly start laughing and everyone on the table stared at me like scared bunnies(?) It was fun.

Then Rouge died and :C
Then Sabo died and :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Then Luffy appeared and c':

I like this Is fluffy and puffy -what- AND THATCH IS A HAMSTER xDDDDD
aahh

Thank you for writing and sharing this c:
Now i can go back to my boring life :'D

Bye
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2013
I actually wanted Marco x ace in the end but luffy x ace and ace bottoming was very interesting to ay the least
mad100141 chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
Darn, no more. U・x・U. I liked this story. I'm keeping it to reread. Both paired and unpaired.
Still pouting though. I would have liked some funny Roger and Ray interaction about what Ray might possibly hold for Roger. Ah hahaha, Rogers reaction would be a joy to watch. A manly man frozen stiff or Ray reacting. How would he?

Shucks, now I have to find more of your stories.
NiRinn chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
The ending was so sweet...

:D
Churroko chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
HAHAHAH I loved this chapter :)
sakura240 chapter 31 . 5/13/2013
Kura: Oh gosh, this story! So many times, i felt like my heart has been ripped out, only to be put back in by a happiness, only to rip out again by the sadness! DX But damn this story was awesome! XD

Berry: I had to laugh at the last chapter with rayleigh :) the idea of ray liking him was too much for roger :D

Kura: And that Luffy and Ace knew about it and told him like that made me laugh so hard! Oh, and i love the girl! SO CUTE!

Berry: Ace's kid...I can imagine a child like that :) Very adorable :) I'm sure if rouge was alive, she'd be babying her.

Kura: Yups! XD Again, love the story! XD BYES!
CrisStarTina chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
The Gol. cheeky grins wins it all! XD
CrisStarTina chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
XD score for luffy for being an honest guy :D
MatchboxLuffy chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Oh my god. xD that was just so funny xD

"What do they do?" Ace asked, eyebrows lifting high onto his forehead, an excited smile stretching across his face. "Does it fire laser beams?"

"That'd be so cool...!" Roger exclaimed, and then sobered as he remembered the dire situation. "But no. They... they... make baby's."

I love this story .
MatchboxLuffy chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
xD I was just laughing so hard at this xD This is really cute i'm glad you wrote it
Guest chapter 31 . 10/10/2012
Now, I was going to post some critical, insightul review but... damn... the words have been lost... Bravo, that was one of the best fics I've ever read...
teengens chapter 30 . 7/27/2012
God that was good...
5popcorn99 chapter 31 . 7/17/2012
.Cute.
Son Goshen chapter 31 . 7/3/2012
;_; This fic oddly made me really really sad. Those dark moments had me so miserable, and in the happier ones I almost laughed out loud, especially the second one. XD Sausage.. XD

Gosh.. well.. XD This really was a great fanfic, so beautifully written. You're an amazing author. :D
Mel Writer chapter 31 . 5/18/2012
omg, i loved that whole story! now then, on to whatever else you have! (although i feel that i've already done that... XD)