Reviews for Crimson blossom
cherryblossomszahime chapter 12 . 1/30
This was nice!
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
Well I like this story... I literally had to watch vampire knights on Netflix ...thank you very much... I hope u update soon...
Seijuuro-chan chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
I love this story! Hope you'll update soon. I still don't understand Sakura and Kakakashi relationship. Lover? Guardian? Godfather?
Alice aquabld chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
... . _. Its w3ird.

The good kind of weird
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
please continue!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
More more more MORE ! Please !
beanche chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
I'm loving this story so far! Ah there are many things that seem puzzling to me (in a good way). I can't wait to read more, especially when certain things begin to be revealed.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
hello
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
I love this story!
guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Great story! I wonder what Sakura is, she's not vampire right? I like the moment she had with Zoro. This is interesting can't wait for next chapter!
silverwolfigther00 chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
Well, as we all know life is a terrible scary thing, so congrats to b alive for so longXP
Im really glad you have updated, and I cant help but wonder how Sakura lived before, how did she come in to Kakashis care, and why, and whats her conektion with Kaname?

Looking forward to read the next update.
infiniteevergreen chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Please update this one! I ship sakura and zero! I'm still wondering what is Sakura? Vampire, human or something in between oor even more powerful than those?
Seere Klein chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
MAYBE I GOT A THING FOR SILVER HAIR WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCVK I SQUEALEF
girrfno chapter 12 . 7/17/2015
I demand an update right this instant! why you ask? because I freaking love your work and it would be sad, just SAD to see your work being forgotten.
explorer chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
love your story and all but I'll be honest and no offense ok but the way you're writing sakura she seems a bit whole story is solely based on harem right? But the way you are writing it makes it seem more of a sakura one-sided love then a harem I meant make the guys to something too,all of them are concentrating on yuki which isn't bad but then why make a naruto crossover if you aren't gonna give any importance to the main character of your story.I'm just stating out the obvious don't story doesn't match up with the genres of your plot and that is all I have to say.