Reviews for We don't need Uchiha, we need Teamwork
You to happy holidays also please continue
Well Haku better stay a way from naruto
What about rose because Sakura means it's a flower and rose is a plant
Wow
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 11/9/2015

Has Naruto told Sakura about the Kyuubi? Zabuza & Haku should live and join Konoha!
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
omg I can not wate for the next one to be released
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Can you please update
unknow98 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee
colouredthinking chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I hope you're going to update it..It will be such a waste of a gold luck with it, if you ever try to continue it ..
leafstone chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
great story.
redwolf23456 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
great story so far
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
great story.
SasukeShouldDie chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
are you going to continue this fic if so please update soon this is an awesome story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Awaiting the next chapter
Pecha Pichu chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
That story was just terrible. This isn't considered Sasuke-bashing - it's called making-people-hate-NaruSaku. God, I'm never going to read NaruSaku again thanks to you.

I don't believe Sasuke has ever gloated that he is the last Uchiha. Neither Naruto nor Sakura knew about it from himself and they learnt it from Kakashi in Shippuden, of all places. Let me remind you that Sakura is still in her 'long hair stage' as in fangirly and the brunt of all Sakura-haters for being a 'Naruto-hater' 'annoying' etc. She isn't going to do a complete 180 within a few hours of meeting her team. Naruto '-kun'? Ask yourself - is that in character for Sakura? Does she call ANYONE another than Sasuke with 'kun'. No. Even with Lee, she calls him -san and the rest without honorifics. By adding a kun to Naruto's name I felt that she got more distant from Naruto than closer; close friends don't need honorifics and kun is merely a sign of affection - when they get closer, the kun will be dropped to only the first name.

So Sakura. Within a few hours, Naruto miraculously held your hand despite you punching him; the villagers degraded Naruto and therefore got murdered; did a complete reverse turn and hate Sasuke for no reason; make-out; awe Kakashi into a brain mush and almost up to base 2. All in 4 chapters

Screw you Kakashi. "Kakashi wasted no time in voicing his opinion. "Hokage-sama, I have personally sparred against these two. I've seen their teamwork and it's astonishing; planning elaborate traps in minutes, timing themselves to each other's movements perfectly, I would go so far as to say that these two have better teamwork than any three-man squad in service."

What the hell? That's just absolutely biased. And bs. He gave them CLUES. He was against Sasuke at the start. And let me tell you, Sakura and Naruto did nowhere near that well and any tiny amount of cooperation could accomplish that. Kakashi, if two genin previously busy with making-out can beat you, wow you, awe you, the future of Konoha is in dangerous hands.

Last thing; can I say that they ARE 12 YEAR OLDS? As in Year 6, Year 7. Now, imagine pre-high schoolers having near-sex (well, it looked like lime in Chapter 4)? Now add that to them mating with each other a couple hours ago. Just what the hell? And Sakura's mum encouraging them? Hokage getting a nosebleed from listening to them talk about sex? Seriously, this is getting wrong.

Now, I know it says Sasuke-bashing and village-bashing, and this is one of the first few bashing fics I've ever read; is this what Sakura suffered through in other bashing fics? Biased, opinionated and humiliating experiences for the character and bullied and pushed aside for the majoring pairing?

Stomps off in disgust