Reviews for Chocolates
Almost Bex chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I know your username is AlmostGolden, but your stories are ALWAYS golden! They're AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Love it. I nearly cried at Bex's death tho
BEX3GRANT chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
WT you killed bex off? what? why? how could you? HOW COULD YOU HUH? THIS IS TERRIBLE! DONT DO THAT AGAIN! please! c.c
dude chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
wow...like woah...that was seriously well written :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Your writing is excellent, and similar to your sister's.
eris-11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The concept overall was great, and your writing was brilliant. I wasn't even that mad when you killed off Bex. Well, I was, but that's because you did it so well!
Great piece!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
DO MORE OF THESE. PlZZZ ADD TO FRUIT FILLED. I 3 IT! MAYBE THE ANSWER TO THAT CAN BE A LOT OF ZAMMIE AN ANSWER AND MAYBE A GROSS LEMON JUST SAYING
MoonlitSorrows chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh my goodness. This story is so cute! One of the best Cammie & Zach fics I've ever read.
Mary-Jana Shoes chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was such a good story! You both did really well and I just adored this!
sweetsycandy chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love this story, it's written so well! It's subtle enough but still includes a little bit of everything to make it perfect... Like my favourite chocolate (:
Hailee chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
aww i loved it! the descriptions for every chocolate were perfect. i loved then end! i could just picture cammie in her sweats with crazy hair! adorable 3
CascadaBlack711 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
daaaaaaaang-ur an amazing writer.i love ur anologies and how u capture the people so perfectly! thank you!
FallenSacrifice1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Awww...hooray for Cammie and chocolate-like Zach. lol
I-Got-A-Screename663 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved it. One of the best I've read in while.
AAJL chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Seeing as it's 11pm now, I was going to run off without leaving a review, but then I was like, "Eh. I was gonna favourite, so why not let the author know what I think?"

My compliments to the author! (I read the thing about the sister switch. I didn't know who to address this review to ;) I'm not such a big fan of chocolate, but I do have quite the sweet tooth :) And when I stumbled across this little fanfic, I was like, "Oh. My. God. This. Is. So. Freaking. SWEET!"

Nicely done :)